Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N was a 15 year old freshman student at U.A. Her quirk was nothing special in particular, She could control her hair, her quirk was called ‘’hair control’’, she could expand or shorten her hair and harden it at will allowing her to cut through almost anything. Unfortunately she uses up protein and carbon in her body when using her quirk. Y/N was in her last class, History. She was seated at the front corner near a window.

The class was discussing the upcoming sports festival. Y/N was talking to Shinsou while the window was open, the wind blew some cherry blossom inside as they gently landed on her H/L H/C hair.

The bell rung, indicating it was time to return home. Shinsou suddenly stood up and excused himself. Y/N was left alone with her excitement about the sports festival while getting ready to leave. She was creating scenarios about her victory and unconsciously walked into someone, knocking them over.

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention” Y/N said while reaching her hand out to help them get up. They accepted the offer and stood up, “Thank you, and it’s no problem’’ they answered. Y/N inspected their face noticing fluffy green hair hovering slightly over their large green eyes and a large amount of freckles mixed with a light blush. It was noticeable that he was embarrassed over the situation. “I’m L/N Y/N and you are?” the green haired boy was caught off guard and looked up “Oh, I’m Midoriya Izuku” he replies shyly.

Y/N looked at the watch on her wrist and sighed, “Damn it, I have less than 10 minutes to make it to my train station…” Y/N mumbled under her breath, “It was nice meeting you Midoriya!”. Midoriya looked at the watch and then at Y/N and said “Which train are you  taking?”.Y/N looked at Midoriya and replied “I take (insert a number)”. Midoriya looked surprised and  said “I take that one too!” “Oh, then let’s go! We will be late otherwise!”.

They ran like mad lunatics, making it to the train station at the last moment. “Well Y-Y/N what Class are you in?” Midoriya asked while panting from the rush. “I’m in Class 1-C of the general studies, and you?” Y/N replies in between her heavy breaths ‘’Oh I am in Class 1-A of the hero course”.

Y/N looked at him amazed, asking him questions about his classmates to his personal life, before they realized, they have arrived at their destination. “Oh, this is my stop” they both say simultaneously. “They exited the train and tried to create small talk since the atmosphere was awkward (If you walked with a stranger in the same direction, it would be hella awkward). They arrived at Y/N’s house first leaving Izuku in deep thoughts about the newly met stranger. (Stranger danger, am I right or am I right?)