Chapter 2

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N started to talk to Midoriya more often and began to walk home with him. Midoriya, being the cinnamon roll he was, he often got embarrassed over walking home with a girl but soon adapted. Finally the sports festival had arrived and Y/N was prepared for what was to come. She trained to the point of collapsing out of exhaustion but made sure to get enough rest before the sports festival. Y/N had to stop talking with Midoriya and concentrate on her training.

Y/N changed into the U.A. sportswear and stood with pride next to Shinsou, she analyzed everyone’s quirk and looks and created a strategy based off of what she saw. Y/N later saw Midoriya and waved at him. A girl with short bob-styled hair came to Midoriya and started chatting. Y/N turned around to look at Shinsou and talked about their planned victory.

A few minutes passed and everyone was ready. The pro hero ‘Midnight’ came on the stage and introduced us to the first competition which was an obstacle course. Y/N cursed under her breath, knowing damn well she was terrible at running and her hair wouldn’t be much of an advantage in this competition.

Y/N reached the first obstacle which were robots. Y/N needed to save up protein, but her oil thirst was stronger. Y/N loses her head and lets the ugly side take control. She was unaware of what she was doing. Slowly, destruction was seen all over the screens as the students stared at her in horror. She was snapped back into reality as Shinsou screamed at her and hit her roughly on the head. Y/N looked around and saw the faces of horror mixed with disgust and fear. She couldn’t concentrate on the race or the battle so she ran as fast as her nugget legs could take her.

She came out in 44th place following Oliza, who had the hot hands quirk. Y/N was getting ready for the next competition, wishing that she wouldn’t have to get her quirk involved as she was already depresso espresso from the fear she had caused everyone to have . Y/n stared at Midoriya in fascination as he didn’t use his quirk as she had no idea what was Midoriya’s quirk nor did he knew what her’s quirk was.

Everyone was silent as Midnight announced the next competition, the Cavalry Battle. Y/N was happy since she could use her quirk in this competition. Unfortunately people didn’t want to add her to their group since she became a murderous psychopath in the previous competition. Thankfully, Shinsou decided she would come in handy in his group and she was at the front with Shinsou on top and two other on the side.

Y/N was targeted by many but all of them were either cut in the leg slightly or blocked due to her using her hair while Shinsou used his brainwashed teammates to snatch the tags. The time was up just as Midoriya, Elsa’s and Zuko’s secret love child or something and sparky sparky boom man were about to have an epic battle.

First up was Midoriya VS Shinsou, Y/N was internally debating about who she should cheer for but decided to go evenly. Shinsou managed to brainwash Midoriya but Midoriya broke from the brainwash by... breaking his finger? Y/N looked at them fight and feared for both of them.In the end, Midoriya managed to win ALMOST without using his quirk.

Shinsou was depressed from the loss, Y/N ran to Shinsou and gave him a hug while crying tears of joy.”YOU DID AMAZING (*whisper* even though you lost)! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU MY BOII” Y/N cried out making Shinsou tear up too until he turned to look at Midoriya and called out “Broccoli head, people tend to stiffen up like that when they talk to me… It’d be easy for you now  to mess everything up...so just promise me, you won’t lose in a sorry way out there”. With that, they parted and Y/N was soon to go up.