Slenderman

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

The back of my white dress slides up as I sit down on the couch and the red gemstones that stretch across the bottom of my dress like blood spattered on me shown like red stars, shining in the sky. Jeff sat next to me and the others sat around the room. Except for Tam. She took BEN's hat and started to speak.

"Okay, listen up! I know that I'm a guest but, I'm in charge this game because otherwise it wouldn't happen. Those of you who care about (Y/N) more than the others would make sure it didn't happen because she doesn't like to participate in this game." Tam smirked at me, mischief in her eyes. Then I knew what the hell she was talking about.

"Tam, no! Don't do this to me! It's my birthday!" Tam laughed at my response as everyone else were confused.

"Sweetie, this is happening because it's your birthday! Okay so this game is... 7 minutes in heaven.  I'm going to have all the girls close their eyes... and all you guys. Will put one item in that will easily identify you as the owner. And no, BEN. Your hat doesn't count."

~ Normal POV ~

All the girls closed their eyes as Tam walked around the room, slowly collecting items. Until all the guys had submitted an item. She then thrusts the hat at (Y/N).

"Your first birthday girl!" (Y/N) sighs, and reaches in, feeling around until...

~ (Y/N) POV ~

I slowly reached into the bag, fearing what I would find. Knowing these boys it could be anything.  From condoms to knives, and candy to human organs. I felt around carefully until on item stood out from the rest. A silky feeling ran across my finger tips as I grased it. Gently pinching it between my fingers I pull it out of poor BEN's hat. It was a red silk tie. I raise my eyebrow and look around at the guys until I notice Slenderman, standing by the door without his tie. I stand up and walk into the closet reluctantly, a faint blush on my cheeks. Slenderman followed in behind me and closed the door behind him. Tam's muffled words came through the door, saying,

"7 minutes, (Y/N)! Make it count!" A chuckle followed her words and Slenderman's long arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a hug.

"I am sorry you are put into a situation you don't want to be in. But I hope it's not my being in here that makes it a situation undesirable or unwanted." He looks at me with his featureless face, and a feeling of hope  and desire wrapped around me like a blanket. He then lifted me up into his lap and gently kissed my lips and held me there until light re-entered the closet as I was curled up in his lap.