Ch 5

Here's the problem, Yoongi had no idea where Hoseok lives. Sure, he slept there and walked out, but he was so distracted with his own thoughts at the time that he didn't pay much attention to his surroundings. Namjoon was in class being a goody two shoes like always, so for the day, Yoongi was on his own.

Sighing, Yoongi decided wandering around random neighborhoods might not be the best way to find the odd stripper. Instead, he walked up to the club and banged on the locked door.

"Of course they aren't fucking open at this time." Yoongi cursed under his breath.

He took a step back to get a good look at the entrance to the club, the sun blazing down as if to tease him. The doors looked cheap during the day, at night they lit up with enticing colors, but at the moment they remained dull. All the energy from previously was gone. Yoongi scoffed thinking about how pathetic it looked even if many others would argue against that.

"So, you like staring at buildings or are you trying to talk to it? Wait, are you one of those physic guys that talk to things? Can you read minds?!" A man asked appearing right next to Yoongi.

Yoongi jumped at the random voice suddenly interrupting his thoughts. He glared at the man giving him a glance over. The man was much younger than Yoongi expecting from his deep voice. He was definitely much more attractive than anything Yoongi could have prepared himself for, and much taller.

"Can you read my mind? That would be so sick." The man- or boy continued without minding Yoongi's judging looks.

"The fuck?"

"Woah, you can speak. You have a deep voice." The boy said giving Yoongi a cheeky smile looking down at him.

Yoongi was at a loss for words, he just got dissed by an incredibly hot guy who's smile made him look like his was still in high school. His cheeks rose with his smile exposing his unbelievably straight teeth.

"Look, you seem nice but if you could stop trying to strip me in your mind that would be great."

"I'm not-" Yoongi tried to defend himself turning back to the building trying to blink away his sudden embarrassment. "Whatever, you aren't my type, kid."

Yoongi could swear he felt the guy pout. How was that even possible? It was silent for a brief few seconds before the kid started talking again. Yoongi rolled his eyes trying to block out his voice and walked back up to the door and tried opening it without luck.

"...so if you could read my mind you would never guess that I was thinking of ducks. Wait, what are you doing? The club isn't open for a few more hours. Oh I get it, you're an alcoholic and need a drink now." The boy concluded.

"I'm not an alcoholic." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I just need to find someone who works here."

"So, you want in?"

"No shit." Yoongi groaned.

"Okay Mr Grumpy pants, you owe me one then. You could've just asked." The boy practically skipped up to the door and unlocked the door with a key with a painting of dog on the side.

Yoongi stood still in his spot before looking at the boy skeptically. In which he received another cheeky smile and a very dramatic door opening. The cool air from inside spilled out and made Yoongi shiver. Without all the people crowding around and drunkenly dancing, the open dance floor left a cold atmosphere.

The boy walked in after Yoongi. After making sure the door was locked again, he jogged over to the bar and hopped up onto the counter leaving Yoongi behind. Yoongi gaped at the boy then hurried over to him and pulled on his arm to get him off the bar top.