[three] punishment

Trigger warning: this fanfiction has nothing to do with the idols in real life and is based solely on fiction. If you don't like dark content or 18+, this fanfiction is probably not for you

Sorry about the late update, here's 2 chapters to make up for it

Chapter 3: Punishment

"I think you rode the wrong train, princess. Now let master fuck that pretty ass of yours," rang in Hyungwon's ears as he heard to ripping of the condom. The male couldn't help closing his eyes tightly shut in fear as the realization finally hit him. I'm not in heaven.

His eyes widened even more in panic as the situation smacked him in the face. He attempted to close his legs tightly shut, squirming frantically against the belt the belt that bound his hands together. He finally spoke in his resistance, "I'm supposed to be in heaven! Not with whatever you are!"

Hyungwon looked up at the devilish male, fear leaving his body. He watched the other discard the condom onto the ground, moving away from the bed, causing the tension to leave his body.

He watched the male make his way to a closet, chuckling and turning to the tied male with a smirk all over his face as he pulls out what seemed to be some rope. "Aw, you should stay relaxed, princess. It won't hurt as much if you stay so tense."

Hyungwon frowned at these words, only to squirm in place. "I don't want to have your thing inside me!" He wouldn't dare call it anything else. To Hyungwon, it was a bad word, and he wasn't one to say bad words.

"Cute," this devil tried, "you can call it a dick, sweetheart. I won't tell anyone." Hyungwon could hear the other chuckling, but he ignored him in his anger. He could hear footsteps getting closer, and soon, a pair of hands were pulling his jeans and boxers off of his hips.

Hyungwon looked up in a panic, trying to kick at the male, but all that he earned was his pressed legs being forced up with a harsh slap to his left asscheek. This only caused him to cry out in pain, his knees squirming against the devil, "Let me go!"

The devil answered him silently, spreading his legs, tying them to the bedposts. There was no way for Hyungwon to move, and he could barely squirm as it was. He tugged at the belt above his head as the devil moved his head to look between his legs. "Aw, what a pretty a hole my princess has. Wouldn't it be much prettier if it was full of my cum, hm?"

Hyungwon watched the male lick his thumb, no— he stuck the full thing in his mouth to completely wet it. As he pulled his thumb out of his mouth, he saw the devil's hands moving towards his asscheeks. The wetted thumb slowly began to rub his hole.

The devil continued to rub Hyungwon's hole with his wet thumb, and this was continuous. Hyungwon could feel his toes curling as he bit his lip, turning his head to the side. And suddenly he felt something slip inside of him, causing him to look up at the devil with wide eyes. "What just happened?"

The devil just smirked at him, "Shush princess, master finally got you to relax. Wouldn't want you to be tense again, would we? Not that that would stop me, of course."

Despite these words, Hyungwon felt his asscheeks tense. "I'm supposed to be in heaven! Return me!"

As these words words left Hyungwon's lips, the devil finally pulled his thumb out of the male's hole, despite hole rough it was. He lifted his body off the male, clearly displeased. "Fine. You want to be a bitch to your master, you can stay here tied to the bed just like how I left you, princess. I don't tolerate mouthiness," the devil said, and then walked away.

Hyungwon was left tied to the bed, left to his thoughts as the devil had threatened. He could only worry what the next move of this devil would be.