Oh, uh, hi...

~Bella's POV~

Sitting on the floor looking up at my closet, why? Because tomorrow night I'm going to go meet Why Don't We, and I have no idea what to wear. Help. I sat there for another 10 minutes when Hayley burst into my room. We all live together in a five-bedroom house in LA so I'm used to having them just walk in unless I lock my door.

"Oh my god Bella, get up. You can't find an outfit can you?" She says quickly.

"How did you guess?" I say sarcastically as I stand up.

"I could just tell. Have you been in here all day?"

I checked the time on my phone, 15:36 pm. "Maybe..."

She sighed and pushed me out of my room closing my door. I heard her throwing clothes around and searching through my dresser. She finally let me back in and my room was spotless, she left an outfit laid out on my bed, it was a cropped black hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans with checkered high top Vans. I asked her what hairstyle to do and she said braid back space buns. She said she would do it for me because I can't do hair to save my life. By now it was 4 pm and I was ready to go get my nails done. We all left for the nail salon and had a Why Don't We dance party on the way. *she got the nails at the top*

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

When we got home it was already 7 pm. We all decided to just order a pizza and watch a movie, we watched Bambi because we are literally 5-year-olds... I started looking through Instagram and decided to post something.

 I started looking through Instagram and decided to post something

@Bella._.Smith: It's cold in LA...

Liked by @HanaaD, @Jackaverymusic and 23,576 others.

comments:

@Hanaad: OMGGGG WOW                                                                                                                         @Bella._.Smith: Nothing compared to u xx

@Jackaverymusic: Damn.                                                                                                                   @Bella._.Smith: Omg uh hi...

Notifications:

@jackaverymusic started following you.

Jack Robert Avery saw my post... And liked it... And commented... AND FOLLOWED ME! I ran to go tell the girls and almost fell down the stairs a few times but made it eventually. They had already noticed and we all freaked out in the middle of the living room. Before we knew it, it was almost midnight so we all decided to go to sleep and try to wake up early.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

I woke up around 8:30 while Autumn and Hayley woke up at 7 and Hana and Julia at around 9. We all started getting ready for the concert which was at 5. We got to meet the boys before and after the show since my dad is really good friends with their manager. I had never met the boys before and Jack liking and commenting on my post was the closest I've been to talking to them. Time was flying by all day until 3:30 when we had to leave to meet the boys before the concert, we got to hang out with them during soundcheck and we would be the only ones there. After the concert, we would get to hang out with the boys for another 2 hours and maybe see the tour bus even though they live like 20 minutes away from the venue. We got in the car and drove to the concert venue, jamming out to why don't we on the way, and eventually got there. We walked up to the doors and showed the guards our VIP passes and he let us in. We walked inside and heard the boys laughing on the other side of the huge arena and we walked over to them. Julia passed out at the sight of Daniel and Autumn dragged her to the seats so we could go talk to the boys. I was the first one to approach them and Jack instantly recognized me.

"Oh hey didn't I follow you on Instagram last night?" He asked.

"Y-yeah... Sorry, I'm kinda nervous." I laughed quietly.

"It's fine. So, welcome to sound check guys!" He laughed. The boys climbed up on stage and grabbed microphones, Julia woke up and almost passed out again when she saw the boys on stage. Jack started singing, then Daniel, then Jonah, then Corbyn, and finally Zach, it sounded incredible. It finally came time for us to find our seats and watch the concert.