Start of forever!

AN : HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM WRITING A OS , SO APOLOGIES FOR ANY MISTAKE. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. :)

Jenny's sleep was disturbed as sun rays hit her face, she moved in her sleep and found herself tangled in pair of arms. An automatic smile formed and she turned towards the person and snuggled closer to him as she remembered last night,  she and Harshad returned from Goa and both were tired so they just cuddled in bed and talked about anything and everything and slept in each other's arm.

Waking up next to Harshad is a sight to behold and something she would love to see every morning. She moved her face from his chest and saw his face and couldn't help but admire him. He likes looked so peaceful, calm sleeping like a baby tension free with a smile on his face. She was so lucky to have him because he completed her life and made her happy, not that she was not happy before, she was because she has such loving and caring family and friends and she was successful in her career but something was always missing which she never realised until she meet Harshad. He made her happiest, he understood her , her moods, feelings without even her saying. He was the first person that she thought of when she wanted to share something good , he was the one in whose arms she wanted to cry when something was wrong. He was who tolerated her tantrums on her bad days without complaining. He was everything she wished for or more. She won't ever be able to define how much he means to her and all these thoughts just bought tears in her eyes, happy tears.

Harshad woke up to see Jenny staring him with all the love in the world and unshed tears in her eyes and a content smile on her face. He smiled back at her and kissed her forehead because he knew what she was feeling, she didn't need to tell him because he knew her better than anyone else. Jenny whispered, "I love you Harshad" slowly because she didn't want to disturb the moment by any noise. Harshad whispered back, "I love you too Baby". And they lay there in each other's arms with smile on their faces just relishing the closeness and fact that this is what their future would look like.

After some time Harshad said,
"Common Jenny, uthoo. I have to do my workout and tumhe bhi packing karni hai as you are going to Kashmir tomorrow."

Jen - " Just 5 minutes please baby, you are so warm "

Harshad - " Noooo, common uthoo and mujhe bhook bhi lagi hai", he pouted.

Jenny laughed and just kissed his pout and they woke up and he did his workout and after that they ate breakfast.

Jenny was leaving for Kashmir tomorrow with her family and she had to go to her parents house for some last minute planning and she will be back at evening, even Harshad had some work so he also left for his house (or that's what Jenny knew, Harshad had some plans for her). They hugged each other and shared a soft kiss and left .

So, Harshad wanted to propose Jenny today and he was very nervous today. Though he knew she won't say no but still he was nervous. So his plans for the day included, surprising Jenny when she comes back at her house. Only Naihal knew about this and no one else. Though Harshad didn't want to tell anyone before Jen but he needed some reassurance so he talked to naihal, and being the OVEREXCITED person naihal was it was difficult for her to not tell Jenny but she was very supportive and super happy for them.

Harshad did all the preparations by evening, he made her favorite food, ordered her favorite dessert, decorated her house with just some candles and fairy lights and roses. The setting was super cozy and romantic. And he was waiting for her to reach just then Jenny called him.

Jen - Hey babe, where are you? I have left from here and would reach in half and hour .

Harshad decided to tease her.

Harshad - Hi Jenny, sorry I won't be able to come today vo acchu ko kuch kaam hai important.

Jenny - you can come after that na babe?