Harshad's Birthday.

AN : I JUST WROTE THIS YESTERDAY NIGHT AND DIDN'T GET TIME TO PROOF READ , SO APOLOGIES FOR ANY MISTAKES. I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT AND IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO POST HARSHAD'S BIRTHDAY OS.

It was Harshad's birthday and everyone including his fans, friends were excited but there was this one person who have the most excited for this day and had been planning to make it special since few weeks and that was Jenny. She knew Harshad isn't a party person but this time she wanted him to celebrate his birthday with the people who loved him so much and that's why she planned a surprise party for him.

It was around 11:30pm when Jenny called Harshad.

Jenny - Hello lover. What's uppp.

Harshad - Nothing, I am just locked in my room while fam prepares for my birthday "surprise".

Jenny chuckles hearing him cutely complain.

Harshad - I wish you were here too.

Jenny - I so wanted to be with you but you know na we can't.

Harshad - Yeah. So what gift am I getting tomorrow?

Jenny - You already have me, what else you need.

Harshad - Come here to me and I won't need anything else ever.

Jenny blushes , " You will get your gift tomorrow and tell me what's your plan for tomorrow"

Harshad - Nothing yaaar, just bring in with family and then maybe dinner with you ma'am if you are free.

Jenny - is that how you ask your girlfriend for dinner?

Harshad - it's my birthday and I should ask you out?

Jenny - okay, listen I have shoot tomorrow night so dinner is not possible but let's meet for lunch?

Harshad - Done babyy.

And they keep talking and Harshad doesn't realize it's 12:00 am

Jenny - Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Harshad.

Harshad - Thank you.

Jenny - I love you so much Harshad. And I am so thankful for this day. You make my life so much better and I couldn't have ask for a better partner. You are the best thing ever happened to me.  Thank you and I hope you get all the happiness and love.

Harshad - I already have you baby. And I love you more. Thank you so much for being with me.

They disconnect the call as Harsha calls for Harshad and opens the door of his room. Everyone wishes Harshad a Happy birthday and they cut cake and Harshad even goes live to celebrate it with his fans.

Harshad and Jenny were supposed to meet at 2:00 pm but Jenny couldn't wait , so she reaches his house at 1:00pm to surprise him. Harsha lets her in and then she goes and knocks on Harshad's room's door.

Harshad without looking says, - it's open.

Jenny enters and is shocked seeing Harshad sitting between his clothes as he can't decide what to wear. Jenny fondly smiles at his cute antics and goes and hugs him from behind.

Harshad not expecting this gets little shocked and turns to see Jenny. Before Harshad could ask her anything, Jenny presses her lips to his and they kiss leisurely conveying all the love.

Jenny - Happy birthday baby.

Harshad blushes and smiles and says Thank you. But you here? We were supposed to meet an hour later na?

Jenny - yeah, but I couldn't wait. So I came to surprise you.

Harshad - This is best. He kisses her forehead.