Before, while and after.

"It's going to be alright, just calm down!", I screamed at him as I reloaded my gun and shoved it in my back pocket. He slowly sat down in the corner and looked at me, while breathing heavily. I placed my hands on his cheeks and looked him in the eye "you have to trust me, okay?"

He looked at me hesitantly before nodding. I turned around, holding the other gun in my hand and looked at the sea of people shooting each other.

My eyes roamed around for a few minutes looking for a scrawny red head. The same red head I had grown up with and trusted her with my entire life.

I saw a flash of red struggling to get up as someone held her down. I ran without giving it another thought. I could hear Ashton scream behind me asking me to come back. But I didn't listen, all I could focus was on my sister.

I pushed the guy off her and that's when it happened. Everything around me went blur. Before I knew it I was on the floor, my head buzzing. I tried getting up, but my hands were held tightly behind my back. I felt a sharp pain on me left arm and blacked out.

There is exactly one moment in your life where you stumble upon this one person. This one person who always stood by you when no one else did. That one person who believed in you when no one else did. That person who you trust and is your number one priority. But here are only a few people who find that right person. But the other few fall for the traps and trust them with all your heart. And before you realize it, it's too late.

But never in a million years did I expect my little sister to betray me. I had trusted her with my life and everything, but she ended up ruining it.

I felt the cold water hit my face as I woke up with a start. I looked up and saw my sister holding Ashton by the collar, his face completely bruised and a bleeding lip. I tried getting up but something held me back and I saw chains attached to the walls locking my hands.

"Leave him Erin", I whispered in a low voice.

"Why so the only thing you care about can be free and we get no information at all. That's not how it works sweetie", she snapped while throwing Ashton on the ground. I saw him groan and curl up in a ball. I couldn't see him get hurt anymore, at least not because of me.

"Leave him and I'll tell you everything. Everything."

I saw her take in a deep breath and pulled a chair right in the middle of the room and sat down. She crossed her legs and stared at Ashton and then back at me. She suddenly got up held me by the collar and made me face her.

"Here's how this is going to work. You're going to tell me every single thing that happened before him" here gaze shifting towards Ashton and back to me "- while you were with him and after him."

I nodded as she left the room. I crawled towards Ashton who had gotten up with his head buried between his legs.

"Ashton, honey", I saw him look up and towards my chained hands. He moved towards me and held my hands and started massaging them. He looked me in the eye and I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down placing my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry", I whispered while crying on his shoulder.

"Hey hey, its fine. Till death do us apart, remember?" he held up his hand gesturing the ring I had slipped onto his finger on our wedding. My lips twitched remembering the day.

"Seems like a lifetime ago doesn't it?", I filled in the silence. He snorted and kissed my forehead.

"Okay lovebirds, let's begin shall we?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! So this is my third book on wattpad and hopefully I complete this one. My other two books are on my account so feel free to show some love.

And hopefully this one does well.

Vote, comment and share..

Happy reading!