i love you more // Jacob

Y/N ! Jacob yells from downstairs. He's been your bestfriend since 3rd grade But you were starting to have feelings for him, love feelings. But lately he has been going on dates with ALOT of girls. Thank god he hasn't had any real feeling for one of them. Yet.

"What do you want Jacob ?!" You yell back at him. "Come Here !" He says as loud as he can. You walk down stairs to see him laying on the couch motioning you to come lay with him.

You sit next to him as he pulls you closer and kisses you on the cheek. Making you blush. "Awh babe your so cute" jacob said making you blush even harder. But suddenly your blushing turns into a confused look. "What's wrong love ?" he asked.

Before you could answer jacob kissed you on the lips softly but passionately. You Felt Sparks. He pulls away and says "sorry I couldn't help my self."

"Jaco-" you say but you were cut off by him putting his finger over your lips shushing you. "Wait." He removes his finger and starts to talk softly,

"Y/N I'm in love with you, I know it's crazy but I can't hide my feelings for you anymore." as he says that he looks down nervous about what you were going to say next.

Smiling you slowly pick up his chin so you could look him straight in his beautiful hazel brown eyes. "I'm in love with you too." When you said this jacob had the biggest smile on his face.

He cupped your face in his hands and started making out with you roughly but passionately.

But you pull away and ask "Jacob what about the other girls ?"

"Baby what other girls your my only one, I was just with them to see if you cared." He smirked

"Well good job I cared a lot, I love you so much Jacob." You smile. He pulls you closer and kisses your forehead.

"I love you more."

For the rest of the night you both cuddled and watched Netflix, until falling asleep in each other's arms.

This was just the beginning of a

Perfect relationship.