•Chapter 3

Forever & Always Right?
"Back to hell, we go."
Episode 1; Chapter 3

One week later, school started again

One week later, school started again. Most people would say new school year, new me. But Ashley Blake has never changed and most likely would never change. Liberty High was the most dreaded place for most teenagers. But for some, they liked going to school.

Ashley was woken up by her two younger sister, Lucy and Beverly. Now Ashley loved her sister with everything in her, but sometimes they could annoy her. She then got up out of her bed, and started getting ready for school. One thing Ashley dreaded, was seeing people that she didn't like. For example, Tyler Down. Now that's a story for a different time.

Once she was done getting ready for school, she looked at herself in the mirror and analyzed herself. Her perfect blonde hair was in waves going down her backside, her legs were snugged into her favorite pair of light-washed ripped jeans, and her torso looked good in her favorite reddish brown sweater, which was tucked into her jeans. To top it all off, she wore her black heeled booties.

She then heard her younger sisters yelling at her that Jeff was here and for her to hurry up. Ashely then took one more glance at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself liking how she looked. She walked down the stairs of her two story house that she lived in and saw her bestfriend Jeff waiting for her. She smiled at him and ran and gave him a hug.

He looked at her and said "You ready for this new school year?" She then groaned and said "Hell no." He then laughed at her and walked out her house, she then followed after locking her from door. They always had to leave earlier because they had to drop Beverly off at Liberty Elementary School which was about a 10 minute drive from the high school.

About 10 minutes later, they arrived at Beverly's school. Beverly smiled at her sisters and gave them each a kiss on the cheek and then did the same to Jeff and got out the car, running towards her friends waiting for her. Ashley then yelled out to her and said "Love you Bev! Be safe and have fun!" She then heard Lucy laugh and say "Ash she's 7 not 4. You don't need to worry so much." Ashley then sadly smiled and said "I know but I still worry about her."

They than drove off towards school, which Lucy and Ashley were both dreading. But Jeff on the other hand was beaming with excitement for the new school year, cause a new year means a new baseball season. Once the group arrived at school, they went park where all their friends were. Except for Lucy, who wasn't friends with the jocks.

Once Jeff parked the car, Lucy was quick to get out the car and haul ass to her group of friends who were waiting near the front entrance of the school. Ashley and Jeff walked towards the Range Rover which belonged to their friend, Bryce Walker. Jeff threw his arm around Ash's shoulder and greeted their friends.  Ashley felt someone looking at her, she saw Monty glaring at her. She looked away from his gaze and started talking to Zach.

About 10 minutes later, the first bell had rung. Ashley then started walking away from her group of friends and started her way to her first class. While she was walking to her class, she bumped into someone. She heard the person start to apologize but then looked up and saw it was Hannah. She laughed and gave her a hug and said "Hanna Banana!! Lost on your first day already?" Hannah laughed and shyly nodded her head. Ashley then asked her to see her class schedule and saw that they head English, Math, and Communications together. She looked at Hannah and said "Luckily for you we have first, fourth, and seventh period together. Anyways being as you're new to town, let's hang out after school and i'll show you around." Hannah then smiled brightly and immediately agreed and said "That would be great! I'll give you my number so you can text me."
Ashley smiled and sarcastically said "Well come on Banana, we got a awesome day of learning ahead of us." Both the girls laughed and headed to class.

After 4 hours of meeting new teachers and classmates it was finally lunch, which meant not only did Ashley get to see her friends but also meant she had to avoid Monty. They had hooked up the other night at Bryce's but Ashley had been avoiding him. She tried looking around for Hannah or Sophie but couldn't find either of them so her only option was going to the jocks table. As she was walking up she could hear them all laughing at something probably stupid. She looked up and saw Monty staring at her again but she just rolled her eyes and sat near Jeff.

Now the reason Ashley and Jeff were so close was because they had been best friends since basically birth. Their mothers were best friends in high school so it made them automatically friends. Ashley adored Jeff for everything he did for her. He was their for her whenever she first got her heartbroken in fifth grade. He was especially there for her whenever her dad up'd and left her and her family. Jeff adored Ashley for always being strong and brave. He felt bad for her because she basically raised her two younger sisters because her mother was always traveling for work. After everything that had happened to both of them, they were each other's go to person.

She wasn't really paying attention to what any of the guys were saying because she zoned out. She felt someone shaking her and saw it was Justin. She shoved him and looked at him and said "What?". He laughed and said "We asked you what you were doing after school." She groaned and said "I got dance practice then I was gonna hang out with Hannah." He then nodded his head. She then looked around and looked at Monty and saw that on his neck he had a little purple mark. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

Ashley then turned around looking for an escape route from the jocks table, and saw Hannah sitting at a table by herself. She grabbed her bag and walked over to her while hearing the guys complaining that she was always leaving. She sat near Hannah and said "So I was thinking after i was done with dance practice, we could head over to Monet's or Rosie's." She saw Hannah's face fall and said "I'm really sorry Ashley, but something came up with my mom. I'm really sorry but maybe tomorrow?" Ashley faked a smile and agreed with her. She then watched Hannah get up and walked out the cafeteria doors.

She couldn't believe what had happened, Hannah had canceled their plans and Ashley knew she was lying because Ashley herself was a good liar and she knew when others were lying straight to her face. Hannah would soon see Ashley's true colors and it wouldn't be pretty.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note:
sorry it took forever for me to upload a new chapter. i lost interest in the book and didn't think i was doing a good job at this. but i'll try my best to do another chapter soon!!!
comment what you else you would like to see in this book!