Chapter 2 The Characters

CEOL's POV

Ilang days na din yung lumipas since nakita ko yung Campbell Academy sa internet and today is the day na pupunta ako sa Philippines para magstart ng life ko as a student sa Campbell. Sa napag usapan namin ng coach ko babalik ako dito for the concert then pede na ulit akong bumalik ng Philippines.

"Ceol lagi kang mag ingat dun ha? And if may problem ka tawagan mo agad ako okie?" sabi sakin ng mom ko.

"Yes mom and don't worry I'll be fine there and besides I'm sure noone can recognise me there so there's no need to worry mom." ^_^

"But still Ceol that's a whole new country and I'm sure that the culture will be completely different as well. Are you really sure you want to study there?" My mom said. Haist really we have had this talk already. =3=

"Mom I want to do this. I want to have an adventure and if ever I'll face some difficulties there, I'll call you right away. Also I want to experience a normal student life where in no one knows Ceol The Musical Genius but rather they'll know me as simply Ceol. I'll be okay mom and besides I read that Philippines is such a hospitable country and the people there are very nice." ^_^ I tried to reassure my mom and I guess it worked for she just smiled at me and nodded.

"Alright I'm just worried about you Ceol and it's the first time that you'll be away from us. T^T" My mom said while tearing up.

"Awww mom I'll missed you as well but we can still always talk though the time difference might be a burden but we can send emails to each other. ^_^" I told my mom.

"Ceol don't worry about your mom and just enjoy yourself there. You have to enjoy your school life and meet some friends; girls and boys. Oh my baby Ceol is already grown up my baby will go and meet some boys and she will fall in love then she'll get married and have a lot of babies and soon she'll forget about me; her only father. My baby girl baby Ceol. huhuhu T^T" My dad said. He's exaggerating things again but I can't blame him. I'm their only daughter after all and this will be the first time that I'll leave their care. 

"Daddy don't worry I will not get married yet nor have babies and if ever I fall in love with some boy there, I assure you that you'll still be the number one guy in my heart daddy" I told him and hugged him.

"What about me? Don't you love me as well Ceol? =3=" My mom whined. Aish really my parents sometimes act like children.

"Of course I love you too Mom. You're the best mom in the world. (^_^)b" I told her and gave her a hug as well.

"Such a pretty scenery of a family but Ceol you have to go now or else you'll miss your flight." My coach said.

I grabbed my hand carry bag and bid my final farewell to my parents and coach. While walking towards my seat I can't help but miss them already. My eccentric mom, my over protective father and my coach who has been always there for me. Also my best friend; she's not here today since she's completely against this me transferring to a university overseas but knowing her I'm sure she'll call me soon. ^_^

I put on my earphones and listened to some music to pass the time. I was listening to some Pachelbel's music when I suddenly felt sleepy and drifted off to dream land.

Lighte's POV

"Lighte wag mong kalimutan bumili ng no. 1,2 and 3 na strings baka ibili mo nanaman ng mga pagkain yang pambili ng strings. == " Sabi sakin ni kambal. Hay nako kahit kelan talaga mainitin ang ulo ni kambal magagawa ko ba kung parang inaakit ako ng mga pagkain ^______________^