Chapter 1

How? How could he do this to me? How could he get with another woman when I'm always there for him? I understand it's been hard on him since Christopher Daniels defeated him and took his title but that doesn't mean he has to cheat on me when I'm not around. 

I found out he was cheating on me thanks to Matt and Nick. We have been worried about Adam since he lost the title so we would check in with each other to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid, but I guess it didn't work. Someone caught Adam in the act and informed the Jackson brothers. I feel so worthless, stupid and betrayed, but at the same time I don't want to leave him. I love him too much to let him go, I have never been with anyone who makes me more happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at a hotel lobby in Manchester, England for WCPW. I was so tried and my thoughts are clouded by the situation with Adam. I haven't seen him in a while and I don't know where our relationship stands due to his actions. However, my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar British accent. 

"Hey Y/N, how you holding up?" Marty and I have formed a friendship since he joined Ring of Honor. All of Bullet Club has become good friends with Marty and particularly the Bucks, Page and myself hang out with him a lot. Marty has been very kind to me and very caring  towards me, even though he is a villain to many others. 

"Hi Marty, I guess you know the problem with Adam?"

"Yeah, Matt and Nick told me. You deserve better than that, I hope you know that."

"Thanks Marty."

"Well, I'm afraid I have to leave you, I have to get things sorted before the show but I will see you later, my love." Marty took my hand and kissed my hand before leaving me alone once again.

When he left I found myself in a state of confusion. He has never done that before. Maybe it was a form a British comfort or maybe he did it to make me feel better about myself. Either way I had the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, similar feeling I get when Adam kisses me but I shake those feeling out of my head. Despite what Adam did I still love him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was nervous as I neared  my hotel room. I  was sharing a room with Adam and I haven't seen him since he cheated. It was 9 days ago since I saw him, it was 4 days ago was when he cheated. I opened the door to the room and noticed he was already here. He must of heard me come in as he came over to see me and pretend that nothing has happened.

"Hey babe, I've missed you so much."

"Yeah, same here." I spoke quickly. I couldn't look at him, I didn't know if he was telling the truth. Maybe I should end it but I can't let him go.

"Babe, what's up?"

"It's nothing Adam."

"It's obvious something, do you want to talk about it? Damn it, I can't get out of it, we know each other so well. I suppose if we talk about it we can fix the problem and move on. I was just glad we weren't sharing with anyone else just in case an argument breaks out. We sat in awkward silence for a few moments until Adam broke the silence. 

"So come on Y/N, tell me what's wrong?

"I know," I spoke quietly.

"What?" He didn't hear me too well.

"I know Adam," I spoke louder, "I know that you slept with another woman." He looked down at the floor as he was unable to look me in the eye.

He sighed, "Y/N, I didn't-" I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say you didn't mean it because if you wouldn't have slept with that slut if you didn't." He opened his mouth to speak but I wouldn't let him. "What do I mean to you Adam? How much do you care about me? Do you really love me?" I broke down. I couldn't control my feelings anymore. I wept, sinking to my knees, my heart wide open and vulnerable.

Adam sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, that ring rat was the biggest mistake of my life. I felt worthless, lonely and honestly, I felt completely shit. You went straight  to Japan after I lost my title, I know you phoned to check on me, but I thought that you saw me as a failure. I was drowning my sorrows when she approached me.." He began to cry which was unusual for him. "Y/N, she means nothing to me, she manipulated me when I was at my weakest, please forgive me." He was holding on to me tightly.

"Adam, you're not failure. I love you so much. I forgive you but if you do something like this again I will find it harder to forgive you." I started crying again. Both of us held on to each other, crying into the others arms.

"I will never do anything like that again Y/N. I love you too much. I will do anything to make it up to you."

"Spend time with me and open up to me, I can help you, so can Matt and Nick. Let us help you." He nodded his head. "Now, let's get your head together, you have a rematch for your championship and you have to get focused."

"I know but right now I want to show how much you mean to me and you're the only woman for me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the Bucks, Adam and myself arrived at the arena togethers, Adam and I holding hands together. Nick spotted Marty on the way to our locker room.

"Hey Marty, how it's going?" Marty came over to speak with us. He glared at Adam before answering Nick. Marty and Adam hasn't gotten on as well as everyone else has.

"Yeah, I've been better." He saw mine and Adam's hands connected and sneered at us. "Definitely been better." There was tension between Adam and Marty as they started at each other.

"Well then, we all have a big night ahead of us, probably best if we all start getting prepared." Matt was the brave soul to cut the tension.

"You guys go ahead, I want a quick word with Marty." Then Jacksons left without question but Adam glared at Marty, kissed me, then left.

"Did you not listen to me when I said you deserve better than him?" Marty's voice was full of venom which hurt me.

"I love him, he made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. He loves me and I am the only woman for him." I was snappy at Marty. He should not talk to me like that, but he laughed in my face.

"Do you really believe that Y/N? You are really naïve." I was furious at him just because he doesn't get on with Adam doesn't mean he takes that out on me. I went to walk away before Marty grabbed me to stop me doing so. He calmed himself down before speaking. "All I am saying , my love, is that if you were with me you would be treated like a queen and I would show you my undying love."

I was taking back by Marty's words. It left me confused. He leaned into my ear before saying, "Think about it, a boy like him shouldn't be with a beautiful, independent woman like you." He kissed my cheek then left me standing there. I felt butterflies in my stomach again but I shook it off. Adam loves me and only me, he will do anything for me. Marty is just saying this to rub Adam the wrong way. He is a villain after all, he takes pleasure in pushing other's people's buttons. I headed to Bullet Club's locker room, ignoring Marty's even though he does have a point.