Shota Aizawa x Reader Lemon

Art by the-stray-liger on Tumblr 

Tie me up

||Keep me tied up high as you keep your hands around my throat||

You would scream out of pleasure if you could being hoisted up in the air the scarves tightening dangerously around your wrists and ankles as Shota Thrust up into you nice and hard. His Hands were around your throat tightening now around just leaving you dizzy and on the verge of an organism. "You're such a dirty little slut nngh you like this don't you DON't YoU" He got louder at the end as he referenced his hold on your neck. Which you could only respond with a choked moan face flushed enjoying the mix of pain and pleasure coursing through your body.

"Yeah that's what I thought whore you were so ready for me before we even started," He let out a huff before continuing, "We're you playing with yourself before I got here huh slut" He drilled into you with harsh words and even grabbed your hair to make you look up him at this point as all you could do was let out a choked

"n-no" Before you could say more you were slammed back as he scuffed and continue this rough treatment on your body but like you'd ask for anything less. You were so close it hurt from every thrust and growing feel as you could feel the cord snapping but not quite complete yet.

"uagh I love seeing you like this just completely at my mercy" He groaned out before thrusting deep inside which busted your knot causing you to scream out best your throat could as you came hard going up to your high as you felt his thrusts slow and he comes to his end as well. After rutting in you a few more times he slowly pulled out and silently got to work untying you. After he got you free from all the restraints he gently picked you up to go clean you off which just had you melting from this man's aftercare. After cleaning you off good enough for the night as well as himself he curled up in bed with you in his arms. He was almost ready to doze off before you giggled causing him to smile at you wondering what you were laughing about after all you had done.

"You have to teach tomorrow that was probably a bad idea" you giggled again but would never take back the pleasure this man made you felt. He chuckled and just shook his head

"You're just lucky I love you now come on we need rest." He hummed out before soothing your hair down as you're eyes slowly closed with a sweet smile on your face.

"I'm so lucky to have you my Handsome hero" and with that, you were out like a light exhausted.

"You're so beautiful" Aizawa mumbled to himself as he watched you before himself dozing off like he usually did. 

Yoooooo I finished another one and I don't know if I'll actually post this the same did I post the Asra one but I might so I'm just pumping these out like what a wild man. Can we talk about how Hot Aizawa actually is like can the man fuck me up and tie me up with those scarves nnnngh he's a god.