Chapter 3

Chelsea's POV:

The next mornig, I was woke up by the sound of my alarm. I jumped out of bed, grabbed my chloethes an dran to the bathroom. I woke up an hour early, just so I would have time to get ready, eat, and think about how to tell Dalton that I liked him..... alot.

After I put my make-up on and got dressed, I ran back to my room to get my phone and bag. On the way downstairs I recived a text form....guess who!......Dalton!!!!!!!!!!

From Dalton: Hey, you want to walk to school together??

OMG! He wants me to walk with him, I can tell him then. But what If he doesn't like me, who am I kidding he likes me.

To Dalton: Sure, Iwould love to. I will meet you at you house.

From Dalton: OK, see you in a bit.<3 :)

I rushed out the door not wanting anything to eat anymore, I was going straight to his house. He lived a couple houses down from me and I had to walk past his house to get to school anyways, but to be truthful I love seeing him. As I got closer to his house, my hart started to race, I saw him sitting on the sidewalk waiting on me. He is so sweet. When he saw me, he stood up and smiled, his smile is so adroble I could just melt into his arms.

''Goodmorning!'' I spoke as we started our walk to school

''Goodmorning!'' he said with that gourgus smirk plastered on his face,"Are you ready to....wait for it..... SKIP SCHOOL!!!!!!!'' he said yelling the last part with full on excitement

''Do what?'' I said in complete shock,''You do know I have a repretition, I cant just go skiping school! Expecily no on the last day! Are you crazy?''

''OK 'Good Girl', I guess that means you not a you are going to school without me,yeah?'' He said

''No,'' I rolled my eyes,''I will come with you.....but wait can I tell you somthing?" I spoke

I think it"s time to tell him how I fell, but what if he dosent like me. Stop thinking that way Chelsea you are butiflul, nice, and anyone would be lucky to have you.