Setting Up The Pieces

There is cussing in this chapter, I didn't censor them so yeah.

Taeko Yamada- not a sociable girl. Well, she was sociable to people who she knew or started conversations with her. Though when they don't, she's more timid looking.

So it's a surprise when you ended up befriending the girl.

It all happened when you saw she left her book on the fountain. To go to class, it's a surprise she did. She set it down for one minute and the bell rings and she'd already got up and forgot about the book, even more surprising, her Yandere didn't notice, actually he wasn't anywhere near. He was probably off doing tasks for people or collecting tapes. He did show me one from a journalist around the school.

So of course, I took it being the 'nice' girl I was. I set it in my book bag and continued walking to class. I set down in my desk as Ms. Risa started talking.

After such a boring lesson the bell rang, of course Ms Risa started speaking.

"Alright Class, that's the lunch bell." Ms. Risa spoke looking at the clock. "Have a good lunch." Risa said as she neatly stacked her papers. Taking this moment I grabbed my book bag and stood up, arranging my desk I scooted the chair in so nobody would trip over it as I started walking out. Most students went to benches in the school, as I tried walking to the stairs, I felt an hand grab mine.

Turning to who it was my eyes meet with the cold eyes of Ayato. "Oh? Ayato, what's up?" I asked as Ayato stared into my E/C eyes.

"I remember you complaining about not having anything to eat for lunch today, and not having any spare change for something in the vending machine, so I bought you some salty chips and a Orange Soda with it." Ayato said handing the drink and chips to me. Taking them I flashed him a smile.

"Awe, thanks Ayato! You're so sweet!" I said as he smiled fakely back, I put the soda and chips in my book bag.

"Well I'm off to stalk senpai." He spoke in a quiet enough voice so nobody heard besides me. I gave a nod as he walked past me, of course he was going where Taeko would be so I followed him, he noticed me and raised a brow but didn't mention it. Of course I peaked my head into her classroom. Not seeing anybody I sighed, my shoulders dragged lightly.

So I went on the roof where I noticed Ayato stalking someone, but played it off. I didn't really pay attention to who as I walked over o to Taeko. She was sitting next to a male who looked similar and an orange haired male.

"Ms. Yamada?" I spoke causing her to look at me with a small smile, the orange hair boy flared at me while the one who looked like her twin stared at me curiously, I didn't pay attention.

"Yes?" She asked, her voice soft as ever. I reached into my book bag and grabbed her book, causing her eyes to light up.

"You left your book at the fountain so I want-" I started but was cut off by her as she engulfed me into a hug.

"Thank you so much!" Taeko spoke as she let go and took the book out my hands. "I thought I lost this book! Thank you so much for returning it to me... Can I ask for your name?" Taeko asked, her eyes bright like a child when you give them a present.

"Oh, I'm L/N, Y/N! Feel free to call me Y/N though." I respond as she nodded.

"I'm Taeko Yamada, but you probably know that already. Feel free to call me Taeko!" Taeko spoke as I nodded in response.

"That's why you were so sad, Onee-Chan!" The black haired male spoke as she looked over.

"I guess so." Taeko replied as he nodded. "Oh yeah! This is my little brother, Hanako!" Taeko introduced the black hair male.