Mark Yi-en Tuan/ Mark: Do You Like Me?

A/N:

I am so happy I am finally writing Got7 Inagines, it's been a year ever since I decided to write a Got7 Imagine.

So I hope you enjoy reading~

-_-_-

Y/N's POV

You were Mark's childhood bestfriend. You and him grew up together as you two were neighbors. You had encouraged him to audition and he passed.

He grew up at a different country but he never forgot to call you daily to check up on you. You slowly started to miss him and he starts to get more manly and protective over you. You thought it was because you two were away but then he just got over-protective and he often gets mad when you hurt yourself, you hated that. Because everytime he cared just made you assume and hope for more than just friendship with him.

So you tried to forget about your feelings by dating someone from your school named Ethan. Of course, Mark didn't like that, even threatened to fly home to smack the dude's head off. Ethan was Mark's old acquaintance and Mark claimed that Ethan was a player.

And he really was. It's been three weeks since you broke up your four months on and off relationship because Ethan cheated on you with some other chick from the school and well, you knew it's not the first time.

You thought that it was not a good idea to tell Mark. You waited for Mark's arrival and the airport with his parents. His mom was still pushing you and Mark together since she really loves you. They even asked you to call them Mom and Dad.

"Y/N, Mark's here." His dad announced and you stood up. The three of you walk to the VIP passage.

His mom held unto your arm as you waited for Mark to show up. A few moments later the door opens and you saw him, your smile brightens up and your heart fluttered.

"Go," his mom said as she let go of your arm. You ran to Mark and jump in his arms as he chuckled and catches you.

You hugged him tightly, "Oh my god, I missed you so much!"

"Well, fatass, how are you? You got tall and heavy." He said as you both walk back to his parents as he greets them with a warm hug.

"Mom, he's calling me fat~" You jokingly whine.

"Aigoo! Can't you see how skinny she's gotten?" His mom hits him on the arm, "She's gotten prettier and sexier, hasn't she?"

Mark chuckles and rolls his eyes playfully, "He's not agreeing~" and his mom glared at him.

"Okay, okay. Y/N, you're so beautiful and sexy." Mark laughs through his words and that made your heart flutter even if he was just forced.

You sat in the backseat as Mark and his dad puts his things in the back. "Y/N," you look up to his mom. "I don't mean to be nosy but I really think you should tell Mark about Ethan."

"I will," you sighed.

You know that he has to know somehow and it's better if you tell him in person to see things clearly and understand each other well.

Mark enters the backseat beside you and let out a tired sigh and turns to you, "I sure hope you haven't prepared a party."

"Oops."

The party was only family, like just the Tuans, just very few friends of Mark in the neighborhood and you. An afternoon pool party for Mark.

You were inside the guest room that was basically like your room from all the countless times you've slept over. You changed into your swimsuit and took countless selfies in the mirror.