Revelations

Staying at a small dingy apartment in London, England, that barely had any furniture with two empty rooms and slightly furnished living, with a couple pf couches, a sofa chair, a tele with an office disk, a high bar table, a bare bookcase and barcalounger there was three sleeping bags in the place.

The team had just ate and were back to finishing the last things before exchanging the disk for money, Skylar stood next to Luther as he worked on stuff he'd use tomorrow, every now and then she'd give him a helping hand, out of the three new recruits, Luther and Skylar were the ones who got along the most, as for Krieger he scratch Sky the wrong way, while she didn't know how to feel about Ethan, she knew for sure that she didn't trust Claire believing that she was hiding something.

"You contacting your buyer?" Franz asked from his position in front of the television on a sofa chair, while Claire moved around behind him.

"Ethan." at Krieger's words Sky looked up to see Ethan sat in front of his laptop taking out a Bible, she moved to see what he was doing, she saw him stop flipping through the holy book at the book of job, chapter three, she looked at the screen, he had the message ready, looking up at her "Ethan." she rolled her eyes making him smile as they both ignored the annoying man in the next room.

Ethan then started to type a Bible verse 'with rulers who had gold-'

"Who filled their houses with silver," Skylar finished for him before he had a chance to glance at the page next to him, looking up at her Ethan was amused "What? I was a little girl once who liked going to church every Sunday." she retorted making him shake his head then return back to writing down the fifteenth verse.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hunt." he went back persistently standing in the doorway with a glass of whatever alcohol he was drinking, his accent thick in his voice, when Ethan ignored him again, Krieger grew frustrated and walked to the desk Ethan sat in front of, putting down the glass, he slide the holy book by Ethan's side across the table for it to top and fall face first on the floor, his action made Skylar gasp, and rush to remove the book off the floor, "How dare you?" she accused, he gave her an eye roll in return making her glare at him.

"You're not going to any meeting without me." he pointed out, after his exchange with Rhodes.

"My contact is extremely shy." Ethan said, still not looking at the man talking to him, that made Krieger move from his side to stand in front of him, so he could be in his line of view.

"I don't think you're in any position to give orders, do you?" he then took out his hand from his jacket's pocket with the disk in it, the commission attracted Claire's attention, so she stood in Krieger's previous place looking at what was going on "Not while I'm holding this." he showed it to Ethan.

"Krieger..." Claire warned, "Ta gueule." he snapped back in his mother tongue.

Ethan stood from his seat, opening the briefcase that was on the disk beside him, taking out a similar disk to the one Krieger held in his hand, and tapped it with his fingers "Don't you mean this."

"That's not the list." Franz said, making Skylar smirk at his idiocy after figuring that Ethan had replaced them when the french man was pulling him up back at the CIA HQ,

"Oh what's the matter? You, you've never seen this trick?" Ethan took the disk in between his hands and extended them in front of his body, with the disk clearly in view, jolting them forward the disk disappeared, opening his hands, fingers apart up for Krieger to see the emptiness of them, his face fell as Ethan looked around pretending to search for the missing disk "Where'd it go?" he asked moving from behind the desk, he stopped standing by Skylar as she watched with amusement, "It's gone," he said playfully as if talking to a child, with his hand on his side he turned to Skylar and pointed at her.