When I C U 😏✨🌟💋💞

I know babies mama has been so busy and jus lazy some days and still working on making things a little non hostile but what to do when you have no way of doing some things without feeling like you're being ungrateful or greedy ugh! idk anyways my Ltf Bunnies and Beasts here is an update love you guys and sorry for any mistakes...

As they laid in bed side by side looking at the ceiling afraid they'll wake the kids. Laurent slowly looked over at his love and smiled she looked back at him and smiled back. They both turned facing each other and smiled again and looked down and around the bed and the floor and shook their heads and smiled and closed their eyes and slept. Days and months went by and picnics and other family activities with laughter and tickle and pillow fights. One day the beautiful couple awake to a quite house and both flutter their eyes and stretched and looked at each other and just exhaled then it hit them...

Laurent
Where are the kids?

Denise
I don't know....

They looked at each other and Lau said..." you look upstair and i look down stairs"

They ran from each sides of the big 2 story home with 6 bedrooms and 3 baths and a 2,000 sqft. yard and under the beds and in the closets by the time they both ran into the kitchen and into each other a loud *THUMP* came from them...

Laurent&Denise
OUCHIE!

As they both reached to rub their heads they both had a feeling to look up at the shinny black Refrigerator and there on the fridge was a nicely written note from Denise's Mother and Laurent's mother...

**The Letter**

To our most wonderful babies,
Y'all need a break as we noticed when we came by to check on y'all and the kids were just swapping the bed and the floor lol we let them sleep because well it was so adorable to see all our grands in one bed and one room even though this is a big ass house lol anyway i told them to quietly clean the house and get dressed so they can come with me and Mama B so y'all two beautiful angels can celebrate y'all 6 year anniversary properly 😏😊 anyway love y'all and be good don't bring no more grands to me,me and Mama B tie'd lol Mwah! 💋

Mama and Mama B💞

As they looked at each other they start to laugh so loud they laughter echoed through the huge home. Laurent looked down at the letter one more time and noticed a little note on the corner of the letter a little message from Denise Mother (Lau mother n' law)saying...

*My Handsome son n' law thank you for loving my baby girl and help finding her reason to love again. I thought after that heart break she wouldn't ever be the same again until you came into her life and changed that and gave her two beautiful angels like you and took in the duty as a papa figure to the children i thank you. Now...go make her even more happy. I love you
Mama M.

While Laurent was reading the letter he start to hear music from upstairs and looked down at the letter and fold it up and put it on to of the Fridge underneath the Frosty Flakes and walked towards the bedroom he and his beautiful wife share. As he got closer he noticed the song "When I See You" by Fantasia (wanted to put a video in but don't know how with this crazy ass Wattpad update. anyway go look it up if you haven't heard it...) In the middle of the bedroom Denise had the song so loud she didn't hear him come in. As she swayed left to right and dipped and curled her hips and lift her hands above her head and rested them on her head as her body swayed to the music so elegantly and slow while her eyes were closed and singing. As he watched while leaning on the door way he quietly got off the door frame and walked behind Denise and wrapped his arms around her and swayed with her slowly. As they swayed together Laurent start to rub his large hands up and down her sides and whispered in her ear while kissing her neck making her lean her head back on his shoulders as he whispered...