When I Met Hamilton

(You're Laurens)
So. I'm at the bar, the usual drinking and having fun. I have Mulligan and Lafayette there with me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this guy, it looks like he's trying to get some advice from the graduate of King's College aka. Aaron Burr. I chuckle to myself as I watch him, dazed, my heart pounding, cheeks red, I'm flustered and in love. Nothing can change that...

He's invited to come sit with me, Lafayette and Mulligan.
"I'm Hercules Mulligan"
"Lafayette"
I sit there blushing uncontrollably too shy to speak.
"Alexander Hamilton" he says with an irresistible grin on his face
"Uhh.. L-Laurens... John Laurens" I stutter lost for words. He's just so amazing...

As we drink, we come to the conclusion that we are 4 revolutionary guys ready to fight for our freedom. I find out that he wants to end slavery, as do I. This brings me great excitement as I hope that we could work together.

He must've been really drunk when he said this but I don't care...
"Laurens I like you a lot"
The words echo in my ears, I am truly in love with Hamilton. Uncontrollably and unconditionally in love with him... I want to take him far away, be with him, stay by his side forever. I just hope he feels the same... To keep in contact we exchange addresses and details.

Dear Hamilton,

We should meet up sometime and work on stuff. You know, for the slavery. Anyway A Winters Ball is being held by the Schuyler sisters and their father Philip. Or Mr Schuyler in about a months time... I was wondering if you'd be attending this ball. Burr, Lafayette and Mulligan will all be there, as will I.
I look forward to seeing you again

~Laurens

I send this letter longing for his reply.

Days pass as I grow more and more anxious. Wishing for a reply, longing to see his face...