introducing

glaesmie : hi im the author of this book ur reading just to let you know that I dont belong the animes I put in this story they belong to their rightful owners..

Introducing:

Glaesmie

Me, im an otaku with lots of besties by my side ready to catch me if I fall ...I enjoy reading books and manga's and watching different anime's.

(I will eventually come out in a different name I wont be using my real one)

Amber lve

My bestfriend shes an otaku and I think sometimes she could turn into juvia....shes always unto her CRUSH.

Joanna Sanielle

My other bestfriend...shes also an otaku , she enjoys reading books like blablabla.....but hey, she has a habit in transforming her personality  into a cat one..... I call her a tsundere because she is.

Missy (michelle)

Another bestfriend, ill consider her as a cat that can speak in this story ,

Shes a hugger and, somehow, can turn her personality into a cat ones. Just like joanna.

Cherryl

She watches anime..and my last, least, favorite bestfriend shes pretty and good in singing...I can just imagine her turning into an angel but eventually a student ♥.

Thats all ... they wont show up all,im still planning roles for them....but mayb one prank call they might be all over :)

Sorry if I have wrong grammars...and SPELLINGS....

_TY