Chapter Three

(Cher's POV)

It was now five thirty and we had just arrived at the hotel.

I had security behind and in front of me walking towards the building.

"Cher! Over here!" I heard some paparazzi shout from my right side. I had my sunglasses on, to try and not be noticed, but they did anyways. They always do.

And I always ignore them unless I feel like answering.

Finally, I got into my room and just layed on the bed.

I closed my eyes, trying to contain my excitement, as I knew Elena would be here soon.

I smiled to myself, and felt hands tickling me.

"Ooooooo what's got you cheesin' big?" Said Paulette Howell, one of my best friends.

"Pauly! I didn't know you were coming!" I said, sitting up after opening my eyes.

I hugged her, as she spoke, "Yes, but not for long. Today only because I have some family things going on I have to take care of."

"I have some things to tell you. I met a girl-"

"OOOOOOOO WHATS HER NAME?!" Pauly screamed.

"Shhhh!!!" I scolded. "Her name is Elena Smith. I met her in Nashville at the hotel we were staying in. She was completely normal around me. She acted as if I was an old friend who had returned to her. I felt the same except..."

Pauly gasped.

"You like her, don't you?" She asked.

I didn't say anything for a minute.

"Anyways, shes supposed to come on tour with me like you used to this year. She should be arriving soon. We are going to meet at six." I explained.

"Great! Can't wait to meet her!" She smiled.

"Well, let me text her where to meet." I said, getting my phone out.

I gotten a text from her earlier, but was just now seeing it.

"Cher,

I landed, and I'm on my way to the hotel now."

So, I texted back,

"Hey! Just now seeing this. Glad you made it in. If you want, you can meet me for dinner. Just come to this address, dont want to attract people."

I sent another text with the address, and waited.

In the meantime, I had one of my managers go get some food from subway.

I was sitting with Pauly waiting on Elena when I heard a knock on the door.

My heart was racing, as I realized who it might be.

Paulette looked at me, as I braced myself to open the door.

I took a deep breath, and opened the barrier between Elena and I.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

(Elena's POV)

I had just gotten in my hotel room when I got a text from Cher.

It read,

"Hey! Just now seeing this. Glad you made it in. If you want, you can meet me for dinner. Just come to this address, dont want to attract people."

And an address was sent right after that.

So I decided to get ready. I left the clothes I had on and just fixed myself up. I didnt want to dress up because I felt this was a casual event. Just two friends meeting for lunch.