Prolouge (Delilah)

Delilah entered the pizzeria with her father, looking around for her best friend, she then spotted him "Frost!" She called with a large smile, she waved bye to her father then went to Frost "Hey Delz..." He said with a small smile, The blonde girl was smiling brightly "Anything new?" She asked "Not much..." He said, Delilah just giggled "Glad I didn't miss much from yesterday!" She jokingly said.

The girl then looked at the animatronics on stage, holding on Frost's arm, which she normally just liked doing and that's what she usually did when she was anxious or felt threatened. She saw kids laughing or smiling, hanging around with their.... Siblings or mother..... Delilah felt sadness creep in to her face, making the smile disappear, Frost noticed this "You okay Delz?" He asked.

Delilah shrugged "Not really... I just... Miss my mother and siblings.... I'm lucky to still even have my father..." She whimpered, holding on to his arm tighter "I can even your sibling! Even if we're not blood related! I mean... if you want..." Delilah instantly brightened, hugging Frost tightly "Thank you Frosty.... I'm not sure what I would've done without you..." She said, Frost shrugged "Be a future murderer?" He joked, laughing slightly, Delilah just huffed "Rude..." She giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*A little flashback*

"Be safe Delilah!" Her mother called, the blonde girl nodded "Okay mama!" She called, the 5 year old skipped around the playground, then saw a boy climb a tree, she tilted her head "U-Um, Hello!?" She called, it seemed like he didn't hear her, but she just shrugged it off "HELLO!?" She yelled, it seemed that the boy was startled "Oh! Um..." He looked down at her.

"Sorry..." He said, he then started to climb down, but his hand slipped, making him fall, he loudly screamed when a stick impaled his eye, Delilah froze "MAMA!!!! DADDY!!!!" She yelled, trying to call for someone to come help

(That's all I got XD :3)