The end to the beginning

Brayden's POV 

    OK Brayden just have to unleash the godly power inside of you that you've only manged to unleash one time before, no big deal. Oh who am I kidding this is a totally big deal. Ultra instinct is the power I need but the only time I've ever used it was at the USJ to protect the class. Now I have to use it to protect the only other five survivor of this attack. It's not like their live are in you hands our anything which they totally are. You know what screw it I have to let go. I thought about everything that I had built up over the years. When all my emotions flowed together they melted together and canceled one another out leaving me with a state of godly mind. My hair stood up, My eyes turned silver, and an aura of heat surrounded me making the air around us swell in temperature. "Jenny."

"Yeah." Jenny said looking at with her eyes going wide as I entered her view "Wait you accessed that power again. Ultra instinct right?"

"Yes but I have to say something."

"What is it.(frog noise)" Said Asu one of the other survivors

"Get and stay behind me. They wanted me and now they're gonna get me. Just the sides they don't want though like my anger my sadness and my anger again."

"OK i'm all for danger but we need to get back when he gets angry he's a different person." Edward  my best friend said

"Now time for you two to die." I said in an emotionless tone while swinging my head at an angle where my eyes came level with the villains attacking us as well as sliding my right foot back and pulling back my right arm as a ball of red energy began to form in my hand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey readers sorry for the short chapter i'm just getting warmed up though so don't worry. Their will be plenty more where this came from. If things don't make sense now i'm sorry hopefully it will make sense later on to those of you don't get the idea yet. Heads up in the next update things will begin to make sense and the true story will hopefully  begin. But until then  keep your spirits high and your power higher this is Stinger89 signing off.