Chapter 1

Little quick note this is after the war and no John Laurens doesn't die because you know we love our cute little bean and we need him to stay aliiivvvvvveeeeee. So here y'all go. Have fwun)

John's P.O.V
''We won!?" Hercules asked
"We won!" Alex smiled and said
"WE WON!!" Lafayette yelled in happiness. I laughed and cheered with them "Good job everyone!" Washington came to us and said. We smiled and laughed "When we get home we should celebrate!" Lafayette said "Hell yeah!" I said. Everyone cheered and we started to walk to the bar "Bro." Alex said and looked at me. I turned to him "Bro." I said back "Its the bar." Alex said, pointing at the bar "This bar." I said, pointing at it too "WE OWN THE BAR!!" Me, Lafayette, Alexander, and Hercules yelled. Washington raised an eyebrow at us "What?" He asked. We all smirked "Don't worry, sir. It's a long story." Me and Alexander said to him "What happened?" We turned to see Aurron Burr, walking towards us "Aurron Burr, sir!" Alex walked up to him and they high fived "Alexander." He said as they walked to us. Lafayette groaned "Is he really coming with us?" He asked, crossing his arms. Me and Hercules looked at each other and nodded "Hey Lafa. Let's go ahead and go inside the bar." I said as me and Hercules grabbed his arms and walked in. Lafayette un-crossed his arms and walked towards a round table. Me and Hercules followed "I hate how he always has to come when we are about to have fun. He is the wrost." Lafayette said as he sat down at the table "I know you do Laf. But let's just put it aside and have fun here. Later we can beat the fuck out of him." Hercules said, smiling at Laf. "Guys we aren't gonna hurt Burr. That's a friend of Alexander and we aren't gonna hurt his friend." I said. They groaned "You suck Laurens. But you have a point." Lafa said. Herc nodded and I did too "Now let's grab some drinks!" I said. They got up "Hell yea!" We all walked to the bartender and asked for some drinks of beer. Once we did we went to our table and started to talk about random ass stuff. About 5 minutes the bartender came to us and gave us our drinks "Here y'all boys go." She said in a country accent "Thank you." I said, smiling. She nodded and smiled back. When she walked off Laf smirked a little "She likes youuu." I rolled my eyes "She doesnt. She just was being nice." I said to Lafa. Herc laughed "She likes you man." He said. We laughed and talked. As we talked and laughed we were drinking some sips of our drinks. Then Alex, Burr and Wahington came in "Guys I have news." Alex said to us "What's up?" I asked him "My brother is coming today!" He said, happily. 'Brother!?'