Part 2 -

Ellie's pov - the next day 2.30am

"Ell come on you need to get up " gray said shaking me "we need to go to the airport" I grumbled and slowly got out of bed . I checked my phone to see if it was fully charged which it was and got into the clothes I was given yesterday . I walked out of my room and into the kitchen and saw Emma vlogging . I waited till she put the camera down to say hi then James walked in and sat next to me on the table . "Ellie please can we go shopping in England ? Emma u can come to "James asked . I nodded to tired to say anything as it was to early . " okay everyone get to your bags we are leaving " Grayson said as he walked in. I got of my chair and picked up my bag and walked out .

When we got to the airport it wasn't to busy but I still kept my hood up in case anyone noticed us . We went to check our bags and and all through security and then went in duty free . "Guys" I say "I have decided that you can have me in your videos " they all turn to look at me and hug me "OMG WE COU-" James starts but E buts in " James be quite "but James acts like he can't hear anything and carries on " we could do a live right now and on everyone's phone and reveal " I nod and so do the other so they get there phone out and start and instagram live . Even though it's only 3 in the morning slot of people joined there lives." We have a very special guest here and the reason we didn't tell you guys was because she wasn't ready but this is our sister Ellie Dolan " gray says and they all point there phones on my " tell them something about yourself " E said I nod and say " hi I'm Ellie I'm 13 years old and I love the beckhams " they all laugh and Emma adds " especially Cruz" and winks at Me.

Now in England - 1pm
We are finally in England and I can't wait because we are being dropped of at the house then going shopping . Non of us are tired anymore because we all slept on the plane .

We finally reached the house and it's Beautiful

I can't believe it this is going to be awesome.
"Come on kitty girls put your bags in your room then we are going shopping" James said and we all laughed .