Part three

First days

Azami has been staying with Slasher the Death fury, he was her father figure down here. Even though he didn't completely trust the child, he has taken a liking to the little one. One time Alaska the light blue ice fury and her best friend River the dark blue Water Fury has caught the Death fury sleeping with the child under his wing. Amethyst the crystal fury teaches the child about the difference of up i her world and down in there world. Mystical the Gold fury, she's the oldest and teaches the girl how to help around the place. Mika the storm fury and her sister lily the Fairy fury help heal and Play with the little one. The King and Queen furys aren't around much they only visit on one of there days off. Azami was on Slasher's back as he walked around the place they call home. "Hey, is there anything I can do to help today?" She asked, something was definitely on her mind "Why do you ask little one?" She didn't answer just looked down, he chuckled in relation. She gets bored and she has a lot of energy. Maybe there's a way to fix that. Just then the three royal fury children and a new fury  she never seen before. One was black with blue wings and horns, The other was a blue dragon with Dark blue wings. "Who are they?" Azami asked "There names are Mercy and Rin, there new around here"  he answered as he kept walking.