Demon World

"Where you thinking you are going, uh Murata the nerd?" say the guy who hold Ken collar. He tilt his head and see his best friend. "Shibuya!!!" he shout as he look at Yuri. "What a drag~ happen again.. don't tell me he being bully" Yuri sigh heavily. "Oii..let Murata go otherwise I will kick your ass!" he shout at the bullies bravely. "Uh.. who's here?? Shibuya uh... a self proclaim hero coming to save this nerd" the guy smirk as they turn toward Yuri. Murata take the chance to run away from the guy.

"Teeemee!!" one of the guy curse and they walk toward Yuri and grab his collar. "you Shibuya.. you have to pay back for letting your idiot friend run away!" he shout front of Yuri and make the innocent Yuri flinched. He was been drag to women toilet and they shove his head on the TOILET BOWL!!!

Then they flush him. Yuri found out that he was dive to other world from the toilet. He open his eyes and rub it "Where am I actually??" he look around " I'm in ...hmm different place.. woah that weird I just remember that I was been flushed from the toilet and.." he look around again and see a blondy hair girl carrying a basket full of fruit.

The girl shock and the basket she was carry fall down to the ground. Yuri as we all know the most innocent boy pick up the fruit and give it to her and say "Hey, you just drop your fruit.. well its look weird cause I never seen a fruit with this kind of violet color". The girl trembling a lot and scream "Demon tribe!!!". After the girl scream and suddenly the villager come out, throw any kind of things such as fruit and rocks toward Yuri while cursing him other language that Yuri doesn't even understand.

"Hey wait the minute!! you guys ..what wrong with you...??" he cover his face to protect his face from being hit by the rock. Before he could run, a blondy guy come to save him. "I'm here to save you, young man" he smirk.

I hope you all will enjoy this story of this Maoh Hekka

:3 this is my first fanfiction that I make.