chapter 9

'Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported" .. unknown

Well the session is almost over and we quite done with our exams and all. I,hadiya and anisa sat under a tree in the administration Block talking about everything and anything.
"

Hey guys, can we join you?
'Uhm.. sure thing sadiya... And so we sat my squads with sadiya,hauwa and maimunat, talked bout random stuffs making fun of other students walking by.....
"Oh my God look at that senior"
"What senior sadiya, what are you on about😶.?
" the one approaching us , isn't he the one we've been laughing at bouh having a big lips?
"Yup, dee shut up, stop laughing he's gonna know we're mocking him.
" Oh please he has no proof  that we were talking bout him.
Walking towards with such raging anger and it was getting worse my the moment cause that darn girl won't stop laughing. Reaching her I rose my hand to hit her across the face but she sent my hands flying right back at me
"Are you mad?
"Excuse me, I said shocked at her response.
"Who in the Devils name gave you the right and guts to try and hit...
" You  and your friends were out rightly making fun of me and laughing without even try to hide it.
"Huh.. your delusional , I tel you  your crazy, how did you know I was  laughing at you? Huh last I check about a whole bunch of students passed this way I could be laughing  at any of them..
' well.. uhm... I just have this gut feeling.
' gut feelings  huh... well genius I was laughing with my friends bouh a joke. Please your not all that important for us to notice your existence.
"Mind your tongue"
"You can't tel me shit bout what I can and can't do, so please don't assume you can. Alright? Now be a good senior and beat it.......

Walking back to the hostel lord knows I was freaking scared but damn I just couldn't help it.. I saw anisa and imtisan going through my stuffs and I was anger. I hated it when people did that buh what Evers we are friends right?

"Your a real bitch dee, I thought we wre friends..
" Excuse me??
" drop the act girl, immy found your precious little dairy and oops we read it.
' what!, you  guys did what..
" yeah.. and now we know how you really feel bout us .
"Anisa what the hell are you on bout am lost.
" fine, immy please explain what's going on,  let her lie her way through this one.
" be careful nisa, your  walking on a really thin thread at this point..

" nana you called us fake bitches and that you don't even like us, it's just cause of had that you tolerant us.
' jesus that was way before we became friends, did you bother to read the rest of the page, the ones dated til yesterday??
"Uhm.. no we didn't..... Grabbing my dairy from anisa hand I read..
dear dairy I was wrong bout anisa and immy, they are the best friends and girl could wish for buh they seems like fake bitches at first and though am tempted to erase my previous analysis I won't cause then I wil be the fake one. Cause I know no matter, it's always gonna be me,hadiya,  immy and anisa. Sisters for life......
Dairy I feel like am not enough for my friends like am dragging them down buh I guess tomorrow night am gonna let them read you, so as not to make them feel like I can't trust......
Gotta to go........
And with that I walked away from my best friends cause deep down I knew this day was always gonna happen maybe that's why I wrote the other part to maybe defend myself and not feel the need to be blamed anyways good thing tomorrow is the beginning of the holiday. .

Guys am honestly sorry for such a cappy chapter buh it been had coping with my dad's accident and ant's death all at ones. .. hopefully  you enjoy this chapter. .. Don't forget to vote and comment .