chapter six

hey people how's life? per the usual, my life is fucked up, and i'm not sixteen yet. (btw that's when my in human inheritance has come upon me) *sigh* i just hope my mate and i will find each other soon. well, without further ado i present chapter six of the drarry chronicles.

with love,

mylifebefucked ;P

the term bedroom is a bit of an understatement. their 'bedroom' was a bit more of a suite the size of the malfoy manor ballroom, and that was only the first floor. it appears that there are at least two stories. even suite seems like a tad bit too little. this 'bedroom' is more or less like a house; kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms (of course) with walk-in closets. this is like a dream house, only its real, and all theirs.

once snape had left the room, draco ran around the room like a lunatic, flapping his wings madly. he actually flew for a split second but touched the ground seconds later. he was so excited. he gets to live with none other than his dominant mate, harry potter. but he doesn't care that he's a bloody potter, or that he's an ugao tame, or even that his father will try to kill both of them if he found out; all he cares about is that he's with the person he's in love with.

suddenly harry jumped in the air, spread his wings, and flew on top of draco. he tried to get away, but harry held him where he was by pinning his hands above his head. he rocked his hips on draco's pelvis, making him moan.

''no fair.'' draco moaned out, pouting slightly. harry laughed briefly, then said;

''actually, it's plenty fair,'' he said continuing to rock his hips ''you're my submissive mate, and with that said, i have every right to dominate you. and dominate you i shall, but not now, we have a house to explore. later, do you understand submissive?'' he stopped his rocking and waited for his answer

'' yes master.'' and with that, harry climbed off of draco and pulled him up to his feet. he bit draco's neck quickly then said;

''please don't call me master unless i say it's okay to do so, okay submissive,'' he quickly nipped draco's ear, whom moaned. never had any of harry's love-bites made draco so aroused; but this, this bite, made him feel like he was being fucked all over again.

draco pressed his body to harry's left hip, lifting his right leg. smirking, harry bit draco's ear again while lifting his leg up higher, causing him to moan louder. he moaned once again as harry flicked his ear with his tongue, then lifted his other leg. he held onto draco's bum and then walked around the house.

the house had five stores and a basement. in the basement, there was the kitchen, messy yes, but it clearly was a kitchen. on the first floor, was the living room and one of the bathrooms, which were both covered in dust. on the second floor, there were bedrooms; one said 'sirius orion black' while the other read, 'regulus arcturus black.' although harry had no idea whom they are, he decided that he'd ask draco if he knew them. by the time they had finished the second floor, draco had fallen asleep with his head on harry's neck.

the third floor had more bedrooms, a bathroom, and a small drawing room with a piano. the piano was old and possibly needed repairing. on the fourth floor, there was a master bedroom with a four-poster king-sized bed, on the bed was their trunks and owls. he decided not to explore any further.

harry snapped his fingers, and instantly everything was off the bed. he tenderly set draco on the bed, then stripped him of all his clothes, even his boxers. harry did the same and climbed into bed, wrapping his arm's tightly around draco's waist.

''haawwy!!!'' draco whined, rubbing his ass against harry's firm erection. ''i want you to fuck meeeee!!!'' harry grabbed his hard member and began to pump it knowingly.

''i know honey, i know. tomorrow morning, i promise. just try to get some sleep.''

please don't hate me!!!

iz knows this chapter sucks,

it's short,

not appealing,

and above all; fucked up,

\('-')/ but fuck at least iz bez alive, and some times i dont want to be.

oh!

i almost forgot,

iz been work on fifteen new fanfics.

one tomarry (harry p +tom r)

five wolfstar (sirius b + remis l)

five jeverous (james p +severous s)

well cant wait to get them posted,

see y 'all later,

lots of love,

mylifebefucked ;P