Tea party

(S/n) and I went to the grocery store.
~Timeskip~
I wanted through the door with (s/n). I heard loud laughter from upstairs. (S/n) and I tiptoed up the stairs and peeked into (d/n)'s room. I stifled a laugh at the sight in front of me and took a picture. In front of me was
(D/n) and Slender man having a tea party with tiny furniture and stuffed animals. My husband was dressed in a sparkly tiara, a pink boa, red heels (legs looking amazing), and a face caked with makeup complete with drawn on eyes.
"Would you like another cup of tea Ms. Periwinkle?"-(d/n)
"Yes I would indeed ms. (D/n). And I must say your crumpets are divine." (High pitched voice)
At that moment I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore and neither could my son.  "Hahahahahahahahahahaa."
Slendy turned so fast I was sure he would break his neck. "How long have you too been standing there?"-Slendy
"Long enough ms. Periwinkle." (Que fake british accent)
"Hey honey daddy is going to hang out with mommy now ok?"
"Ok daddy."
Slendy and I walked out the room. " You are killing it in this heels babe."
" I know."( He bends over pulls a grell)
He then wipes the makeup on his sleeves. (Who is that girl I see)
He changed to his black sweatpants but stayed shirtless. He has the body of a norse god. He climbed into the bed with me and held me close. And started kissing my neck. "I love you so much." Kiss "Did you have fun?"-(y/n)
"Yes but I would love another one."
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because it hurts dummy."
"Is there*kiss* anything *kiss* I can do * kiss* to change your mind."
" Ah* le gasp."
Luckily for me someone knocked on our bedroom door
" Mommy meet ms petunia."
I turned to see Jeff in a big princess gown complete with jewelry, makeup, heels and a scepter. And behind him was my son dressed as a prince. I literally glomped my son. Squeezing him tightly. "My handsome baby. "

Sorry if it is bad. School sucks and I wanted to get this in. It is an idea I had. Have a good day.