Episode 1

It was 6 AM sharp. Lethal Maurice Minecraft rose from his dry sectional couch. He began his morning routine of 600 crunches followed by 500 pushups, not to forget the 2000 squats he performs on an hourly basis. All of this in mental preparation for the living hell he would endure in the military which will totally work out. His 6,570 straight days of intense body maintanance have stressed him out, along with the constant hate he endures in a public Minecraft server. He's decided to treat himself, after all, he deserves all material wealth on the planet. He walked upstairs from his basement, stepping around the used plastic cups that once contained protein shakes.

He triumphantly slams his screen door shut, and enters his Behemoth of a Truck, which has been aptly named "Pussy Wagon".  He slams the gas towards the McDonald's down the block, and pulls himself into a packed drivethru. All drivers ahead of him immediately leave in terror of his presence. He screams his order where he's sitting, so loud that the employees could hear him from any distance. He Tokyo drifts his Pussy Wagon around the menu and stops directly at the payment window. A young employee opens the window and tells him his total. Lethal Minecraft doesn't need money. He looks the employee directly in the eye and she orgasms immediately. He proceeds to the next window, where he is greeted by the manager, a middle aged man with a receding hairline and sunken eyes, he slowly turns his gaze to Lethal, and he immediately
reverts to his mid 20's. The raw presence of Lethal turns him into a flaming homosexual, but Lethal politely declines his advances.

He hands Mr. Minecraft Himself his order of a grilled chicken sandwich and orange juice with a smile and a wink. Lethal then pulls out his "Fruity Shooty"
and shoots the man directly in the face, for he politely declined him once, and that was his only warning. Lethal Minecraft is NOT gay.

He drives from the McDonalds, performing a sick burnout on the way, but is stopped by a familiar face. The Dastardly Cammorista is yelling at the police
for only arresting someone, as opposed to killing them outright. Lethal steps from his Pussy Wagon and marches towards Cam. The tremors from his stomps can
be felt for miles. Cammorista postpones his rant of lazy authority and turns to face the mighty Lethal Minecraft.

Cammorista yells at Lethal to stop being a pretentious asshole, but Lethal isn't phased. With a single word he obliterates Cam's entire mind and body.
"Bitch."
Cammorista's bones begin to melt at the sheer charisma of Lethal Minecraft. For a moment, he feels joy at having been defeated by such a worthy adversary.
Lethal turns his back on Cam, walking back to his Pussy Wagon with a slight grin. He climbs the 10 foot ladder up to the door and drives off.

Lethal returns home, his lunch with him. He sets it down on a slightly damp table. He unhinges his jaw and swallows the bag and its contents whole. A slight burp erupts from his mouth. He is humbled by this, after all, he is only human.

also he lost his fucking wallet SHIT