chapter 6

When we went to bed I slept on the left and Colby on the right.
He kisses me on the forehead and smiled and said.

"I feacking love you lily".

I love you too Colby and I love you more then anyone can love you im glad you took me away from that hell hole. I probably would have died alone if I haven't met you. You are amazing. I don't know if anyone has said that to you but wow your everything a girl could ask for and that's saying something.
I say.

"Wow babe. You mean it"? He said.

I mean everything I say or do with you. Your everything to me Colby you make me laugh with you corny jokes. You hold my hand when I need you and you also are just so adorable I can't fucking stand it.
I say and rolled over to his face to give him one more kiss.

"Wow. I can't. .... I am speechless babe. Thank you I love you so much that no other person will love you the way I love you and you are beautiful as well. I can't stand not being without you I wish we met earlier in life because I really like you your a good and perfect women and now that's saying somthing. Colby said and hugged me tight and rolled over to go to bed.

******
I wake up to find Colby druling every where on my arm.

*Ew god Colby if I would have known this I would have just slept on the ground* I said to myself.

I grab a towel to wipe it off. And to find a huge ass spider crawling away. I scream. Colby wakes up runs over to see what happened.

He said "what happened?.

I saw a spider. It was huge.
I said about to have a panic attack.

Here lets just go down stairs hopping no one heard you scream.

Colby opens the door to see all his roommates listening to what was happening.

"Well well well. Look who was trying to get a little fun". Jake said.

Jake nothing happened she saw a spi---- I scream again.. Ew there it is!

"Fuck that's a big ass spider". Colby said.

Everyone comes to see and Colby shoos them away.
And pushes me out the way.

"I say we move". Devyn said.

I say we should just kill it. I say.

"Or that". Devyn replied.

When Colby kills the spider I go up and hug him after everyone left the area.

So what now? I ask.

"We go eat and I can show you to my boy Brennen". He said.

Sounds good. I say back.

We walk out holding hands in the silences until he said. "Hey did I tell you we are psycho ".

Ummmmm. I say.

"No not like that. I mean kinda. Well lets just say this house is haunted by ghosts and demeans and moslikely......... The devil"...... He said.

Well then first i see a spider then I get told this is a satanic house.
What a morning im having. I say laughing.

"Look im sorry it was for Sam's videos or "3am" videos. So he just spawns like hella demeans and spirits in this house just for the money we have now". Colby said grabbing my other hand.

I get on my tows and lean in for a kiss..

Colby there is something I need to tell you.
I say with a sad face.

"What"? He asked.

Im psycho also I did that stuff I was interested in satanic rituals and I believe in every spirit.
I say looking into his deep ocean blue eyes.

He grabs me and picks me up.

"I don't care as long as we are together nothing and I mean nothing can bring us apart". He said.

We put our foreheads together and kiss again.

"I will never stop loving you". He said.

He Pushes me against the wall and kisses me more.

Colby no we can't. I say.

"Why not? I think its time for it".
He said while his eyes where roaming my body.

Its because we are in the your hall way. I said bringing my voice to another level.

"Oh right". He laughed.

We go to his room and I think we know what happens next.