Dear A, ~

Dear A, god I wish you'd just see how much you've affected me in one year. You've ruined me, broken me, shattered me, hurted me, confused me, and "loved" me. I just wish you fake love was real. And you actually meant those sweet and thoughtful words you'd whisper in my ear. why'd you leave? Was it because I wasn't good enough? Was I too ugly? Too fat? Too insecure? Too gullible? I gave up everything for you. I thought you'd be the one to make me for forget the pain about my heart disease, but instead you added more onto the pain. Every day I'm dying. I'm drowning in your lies everytime. I'd always try and trust you, but you'd always break it. I keep building my walls so high to keep you our from it. But you gradually manage to come back and tear them down. It sucks knowing the person you're in love with is the cause of your depression. The person who made you cut. I'd wish you'd see those 56 lines of terror on my wrist. But you're too busy loving someone new. When I die of my disease, I know my spirit will never forget the person who changed my life. You taught me pain, and taught me life isn't all rainbows and smiles, but a dark hole, filled with all the world's darkest thoughts. Thank you for showing me life. I'll always love you.

-your local nutella🖤💔