Chapter 1

Hey guys ! My name is Sujin and I am 15 years old. I live in Korea and I am studying here. My favourite thing to do is interior designing. It has been my dream to be an interior designing since i found out about it. Most of the time, i would be in my room designing rooms or houses. I lived with my mother right now since my dad passed away when i was really young so i never really talked to him. I am an average looking girl that has lots of best friends since young and i am really grateful for that !! My best friend at all times is Mira. Mira is a cute girl that likes cake ALOT and she has a boyfriend named Zack. Ok, to be honest, ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE BOYFRIENDS. They are either from their mother's friend's daughter or they met somewhere. i have never seen them before in my life anywhere but i guess they are kinda cute.. I am always third wheeling on their dates since i have no other friends to hang out with so yea this is my life.

When i was younger i went to a all girl school primary and now I go to a school called Girly Girls High which is also a school only for girls. All my life i never really talked to any boys. Its either im lazy to talked to them, shy or i never got the chance to. But one day, my life changed...