Chapter 2

Y/N POV

The school bell rung meaning school was out. I was thinking who I should walk home with, and I was about to ask one of the girls when I realized they all already yeeted out of here. I looked around looking for options until I ended on hedgehog. ...welp rather not get kidnapped.

I realized he was sleepy and i put on A LENNY FACE..i mean a mischevious smile. I slammed my hands on his desk and yelled, "WAKE UP" to which he fell out of his seat. I was laughing super hard when he shouted," WHAT WAS THAT FOR DIPSHI*" "Payback is a bad b*tch" "What the f*ck do u want from me nerd" "Wanna go home" "WITH YOU? HA" I pouted, "Fine I'll just get kidnapped" I was walking out of school when I looked behind and saw bakugou following me. I smiled and stuck my tongue out "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?" "NOTHING" I was walking until I walked really slow and he eventually caught up to me. 

We were walking in comfortable silence when I saw an arcade. I looked at bakugou to see him also staring at him. "Hey hedgehog r u thinking what I'm thinking?" "I think I am dipsh*t" immediatley we ran at the speed of light into the arcade. I THINK WE WENT A LITTLE TOO CRAZY.  Bakugou set one of the machines on fire and we had to BUST OUT OF THERE. We were laughing while some guy was chasing us. 

We were at a park catching our breath when two scary looking guys came up to us. "Well well well, isn't it the infamous bakugou himself. How about we pay you back this morning for beating us up?" They were about to charge after bakugou when they saw me. "Oh? Who's this little lady?" I hid behind bakugou and grabbed his shirt. They were about to touch my face when bakugou grabbed his hand. I think he started squeezing it because the guy screamed in pain. Immediatley, bakugou punched the guy making him fly back, then he grabbed the other guys face and smashed it to the ground. "YOU SMALL FRIES BETTER STAY THE F*UCK AWAY FROM US OR YOULL EXPERIENCE A LOT MORE PAIN"

I was a little shocked and scared from what happened. Bakugou turned around and looked at me, "WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING ONTO DIPSH*T?" I let go, "...sorry...do you go through that everyday?" "YEAH SO WHAT?" "Why are you a gang lea-" "WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN NOSY? STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS" I flinched in fear,"...sorry..." there was a few seconds of awkward silence when I spoke up, "Well...I'll get going now...see you at school..." "WAI-" before he could say anything I dashed home and went in my room. I plopped down on my bed. Well he hates me, I thought he was nice but then he yells at me. I guess I deserved it...it's not like it's my business about his life...sigh. I'll apologize to him at school tomorrow. For now I'm going to sleep

Bakugou POV

DAMN IT. I punched a wall out of frustration. I didn't mean to yell at y/n like that. I was just annoyed how the guys almost touched her. She looked so scared and sad when I yelled. Damn...