{Dont worry,i wont}

JAMES' POV: 6pm

I moved around a lot during the plane ride, it was excruciatingly painfull in fact, not only could I not sleep but there was a little shit behind me kicking my chair. I pulled out my phone and texted my little brother George.

Message to George:
Hey bro, gonna be landing in about 40 minutes :) can't wait to see you!
Message sent 6:06pm

Message from George:
Hello :) Ah yes! Can't wait to see you either it's been so long!
Message received at 6:08pm

Message to George:
I'll talk to you soon I have to go, gonna try and sleep, love you bro speak when I'm closer to landing :)
Message sent at 6:10pm

Message from George:
Okay mate, love you to man setting of to the airport now with Alex... I know you don't know him but he's living at the apartment so y'all have to like each other lmao see ya soon :)
Message received 6:12pm

I smile and put my phone in my pocket, positioning my head so it's facing to look out the window, I feel my eyes shut and I slowly drift of to sleep.

*

"If everyone could please leave taking there rubbish with them...thank you" I feel my phone buzz in my pocket so I take it out in wonder of what is going on and where the fuck everyone is.

4 new messages
6 missed calls
48 new notifications

"Shit!" I say while I grab my carry on and leave the plane as did everyone else like 20 minutes ago. I get to the bit where the bags are and wait for mine to come round, after 5 minutes of waiting for that I finally see it come out of the little door so I grab it and run out the doors as I didn't want George and his mate to wait any longer. As I walk through the doors I see George and drop my stuff.

"GEORGIE!" I say running up, giving him the biggest hug ever, he's like my best friend and I actually can't believe I'm here with him after 3 years of only phone calls, messages and face time.

"James" he says in the hood of my jumper "I'm so glad to see you"

"And you! How have you been" I pull him of and hold onto his shoulders.

"Iv been good...come on let's get you to your new home we can talk then" George says walking of with me next to him.

"Hey where's your mate" I say confused.

"Oh...erm...he started to be sick on the kitchen floor so I told him to stay at home but he insisted on coming and I said no and put him in bed" George says with a sad smile.

"Ah Okay well that's fine I'll meet him when we get there...Oof I'm so exited to get there"

*

As we walk up to the apartment I start to get butterflies in my stomach because I'm nervous, I mean I want his roommate to like me if not I'll feel like I'm intruding.

"Wait" George says just as we get to the door "Alex has a boyfriend and they don't get on to well so try and keep things on the down low if you hear shouting...okay" George says with a nervous smile. I nod and he opens the door, we enter and go into the kitchen.