These flashbacks and you

As soon as Camila and Lauren walked downstairs, Camila automatically grabbed her hand, smiling at her shortly after.

Lauren felt nauseous. She had never felt this close to Camila. For some reason, Camila was being a little too lovey.

"Would you like a glass of water sweetheart?" Camila asked with a grin.

Lauren didn't know what was going on. Wasn't Camila still mad at her for kicking her out of her car?

"I... what?" She began, not answering her question. Camila handed it to her anyway.

"Drink up, you can add to last night." Camila said before walking into the bathroom. Lauren almost passed out. First a topless Camila, then a kiss on the cheek, then sweeatheart and I love you? Dafuq was society?

She looked at the water, well... more like the cup. She remembered something about it.

{9:30 p.m.}

Camila and Austin had arrived to the party. Camila was still a little guilty for leaving Lauren. She did have an idea of how she felt about her, but wouldn't dare bring it up to ruin their friendship. When she saw Lauren drinking in the corner, already wasted, she walked up to her quickly, leaving Austin behind.

"Lauren! What are you doing?" Camila asked, pulling Laurens arm.

"I'm saving the dolphins! Run away!" Lauren said with a big laugh, drinking even more.

Camila didn't know what to do. She took the cup away from Lauren and pointed a finger at her. "Bad Jauregui!" She sighed and pulled her upstairs.

"What the hell happened to you?" Camila asked firmly.

"I'm just doing what Austin told me to." She said while rolling her eyes.

"What did Austin tell you?!" Camila began to get angry, knowing that Austin couldn't stand Lauren.

Lauren got out her phone, showing Camila the text message.

If you want to get your girlfriend back, you'll have to destroy me. That's not going to happen.

Camila looked at Lauren shocked. "He made a remark about you liking girls?"

Lauren played with her fingers.

"It's not the worst part." She added.

"Why? What else did he say? Lauren tell me." Camila begged.

"You care? You basically chose him over me." Lauren implied, starting to walk away.

Camila grabbed her arm to stop her. "Lauren tell me. I'll do anything...I'll" She cut herself off, pressing her lips against Laurens.

Lauren pulled away, slapping the side of Camila's face, leaving a mark

"Excuse you?!"

Camila felt really bad after the kiss, she totally used Lauren, knowing how much she wanted it.

Lauren stormed out, throwing one of the two glasses at the door.

Lauren looked at the glass again, drinking her water, hearing a door unlock coming from the bathroom.