Chapter 1: An unexpected meeting

I was with my father this morning and we were talking about the next dragon attack and what I should do if it happened, while my father would take his big axe to try to stop the dragon. Like always he told me I would have to run directly to the basement and  only let humans enter if no dragon was around.

After that daily meeting he went to the front of the house and turned the little sign on the side saying "Open" and I went to Martha house my teacher of self defence for fight against dragon's attack or SDFDA in short. All the children had to go to this SDFDA class (the boys had Mr Caleb for teacher).

 All the children had to go to this SDFDA class (the boys had Mr Caleb for teacher)

Martha

When Martha arrived my body suddenly felt heavy... Martha hated me because of my eyes. She said that I was  a monster who look like the one we had to exterminate. That day I was crying until night, when my father took me in his bed and hugged me until I feel asleep.

-Megan ! heard I, it was my friend Tara. She is a big strong girl with I'm sure the most beatiful smile of this world.

 She is a big strong girl with I'm sure the most beatiful smile of this world

Tara

-Hello Tara ! How are you ? You look happy to death as I see. She hugged me happily and said.

-I would miss this day for nothing in the world ! You know it's... But the hatefull voice of Martha  stopped her.

-Tara and you ! Be quiet  please, the class as already begun. She said with a sweet voice for Tara, her best student but she almost spitted the "you" to me.

_Yessssssss miss ! said Tara before she took my arm and brought me to the long table of duel. Ths is a long table of 5 meters for fighting with humans. Martha fought thaat if we could beat humans with no difficulties we could try to pretend to defend ourselves from dragons. I don't think that's true...

Suddenly, a big explosion blew the front of the house at only 4 meter from us and a big dragon face appeared in the hole that was created. It was a big white dragon and some flames were getting out of his nose but the most incredible thing about this dragon was his eyes, two big blue eyes, the same as mine.

-I'm sorry little human girl but I have to kill you... said the dragon.

-Megan ! GET BACK ! Screamed Tara. I turned around her and realised that I was far away from my friend. I don't remember walking to the dragon... I was so close to him that I could almost touch him.

The dragon openned his mouth in front of me and he prepared himself to spit flames but suddenly a spear hit the dragon in the left front paw and Tara ran to me, took me away from the blue eyed dragon.

The dragon screamed and spited his flames on us.