! Part 3 ¡

"Colby stop arguing," y/n growled. The two had been fighting for the best few days. Y/n never knew what happened to him. The jealousy?

"It's just Kat and Devyn!" Delilah lowered her voice, luckily the roommates were out Doing there own thing and Aaron was too busy playing video games and raging to come and help her.

"No, it isn't just those two? Are you seeing other men? Where's your phone let me see!" Colby cornered her and y/n huddled down and protected her head. Giving her phone to him. No one else knew, no one else would know.

He snatched it, and when y/n stood it was visible that she looked bad. Bags under her eyes. The bruised cheek still bruised. Her arms spotted with small ones. Y/n sighed and fixed her shirt and hair. She wondered over, but sat on Colby's couch as he sat on the bed. There was nothing on the phone. He stood up and tossed the phone. "Thanks," she mumbled. Regretting that instantly. He looked at her, silent. Then he raised up his hand

Y/n shut her eyes hard, not wanting to see when he hit her. At first when he did, he instantly regretted it and would hold me. Now it's progressively getting worse. She felt the stinging pain on her leg, she didn't cry that time though. She only sniffled and let her eyes open. Colby had went to do his own thing.

Y/n trudged through the upstairs hallway. She touched her leg, but pulled away quickly.

She stared at Devyn and Corey's door, lightly knocking and then pulling her long sleeves down. Then making sure her makeup was okay. When I saw Devyn had opened the door, she immediately gave me a hug. She didn't know what was going on deeper into the situation. She knew that we were fighting and the relationship wasn't steady.

Maybe we should go in deeper into this story, maybe a p.o.v?

Y/n's p.o.v

I collapsed in her arms. Sobbing quietly," here let's go sit on the bed," She Said and we both walked to the bed. Devyn got on the phone the phone with someone while I was sitting there. Corey seemed to be out somewhere for a bit.

I was emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausted. I hardly got sleep thinking Colby would get mad at me about that too. I don't know what it is, but it's mostly a cheating thing I think. He's gotten so overprotective, but it's also like he doesn't want me to have a life. I wanna go out with Kat and/or Devyn? No, cancelled. Still Devyn, Kat, and I have gotten closer. They still came over to the house and we hung out all the time. Colby seemed to be fine with that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Devyn said bye and came back over. "It's okay, Kat is in her way over with some ice cream and movies." She whispered in a comforting way, and I nodded.

While we waited on Kat, we laid in bed, just talking. Until I randomly busted out crying. "Hey, hey! Are you okay?" Devyn was so sweet and she brushed my hair away. "It's just after two years of loving Colby, it's just now fighting and that's not all." I Said through breathes. I was about to give myself a panic attack and start hyperventilating, because the short shallow breaths I could barely take. I sat up and Devyn did too, "in and out." She mumbled and my breathing was so shaky. Then it finally was back to normal, I wiped my face but not meaning to wipe some of the makeup off.

Kat let herself in and came upstairs. We opened the door and waved her down. "Okay, so I also brought some candy, because I don't know." Devyn and I chuckled a little bit.

"I haven't shown anyone this," I sighed softly and the two girls turned. I pulled up my sleeves to reveal the bruises, new and old ones. Kat basically dropped everything and Devyn stood in shock. The two pulled me into a hug. I laughed as I started crying and hugging them.

"How long?" Kat asked
"Since I moved in almost"
"Why?"
"I have no idea"
"Why haven't you left?"
"I'm scared to find out what he would do if I did..."
"Y/n... I'm so sorry."
"No it's okay"

I answered all their questions, still confused about some of the answers I gave, because reality was that I didn't know myself. "I just wanna say that I'm scared he's finally going to snap all the way. He's going to do something really bad then just hit me and if he does. If I don't show up or you don't see me. Please, go to the cops and say he did it." I mumbled. I wasn't crying, actually I was Done with crying, sick of it. I cried almost every night.

"Y/n, we won't let something happen to you." Kat spoke after a while, rubbing my arm sympathetically. I shook my head, "you don't live here and Devyn is with Corey. " I stated and when they said that the boys could help I immediately said no. "If they try to get involved Colby might hurt them," I paced the room.

We all had a long conversation about me, Colby, the abuse, what was said, all of it. It almost put Devyn and Kat to tears. We all ended up hugging and I said that I had to go back to Colby, because if I don't it would probably get worse. I slowly trudged back to his bedroom and I opened the door. "Hey," I mumbled to him. He sat at his computer, I gave him a kiss on the head and laid down, I thought why when I shut my eyes for the night. To rest, to regain any strength or dignity, but no. When I thought that what had happened was over, it was only the start