❯ 𝚘𝚗𝚎

🔫

gunshots and explosions.

that was all heard when kim seungmin jumped down from the helicopter as it bursted into flames.

he went into a diving position as he spluttered harshly on the water, thrashing down below not wanting to be caught.

he held his breath as he sank deeper into the waters and the exploded helicopters shot all throughout the lake.

that's the last of you kim seungmin! ❞ he can hear a female scream at him trying to swim away from multiple bullets fired into the water.

agh! ❞ seungmin groaned as a bullet hit his shoulder and another one on his side.

a piece from the helicopter's broken window hit the side of his head making his mind tumble and vision blur.

he knew he wouldn't last longer, he swam up when he saw the skz battle jets and prayed to save as much air as he can.
he crawled to the surface not minding his bleeding shoulder and side as he laid down on the ground, coughing and wincing at the incruciating pain.

no. O922, come in. no. O922 come in. ❞ he heard his commander's voice call out from his necklace and he picked it up.

he looked at the city ahead and he let himself get lost deep in thought.

..... seungmin-ah, call in. you still there? ❞ his commander bang chan called out to him with a little worry this time.

" i'm sorry hyung."

he whispered in his head before smashing the necklace with a heavy stone and throwing it into the river.

it was then his mind and memory blurred out, using his leftover strength to swim towards a floating piece of the broken helicopter before passing out.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝙾𝟻𝟸𝙾
i wanna make a given inspired au but idk what ship to do it for (●__●)