Three

Shawn posed for the last shoot of his set. He flaunted his toned body with a vicious look as he stare at the camera. He's only wearing the black Calvin Klein underwear. It felt so tight that his bulge can be seen even he's not aroused at the moment. The photographers snapped three times. After that, the photographer gave Shawn a thumbs up.

"That's a wrap!"

The rest of the people clapped their hands and flashed their smiles at Shawn. Shawn, being the humble man he is, shook hands with all of them and thanked them for taking a part for his photoshoot. He walked out of the room and proceed to his dressing room. As he opened the door, his manager is talking to the director of the photoshoot. He quickly make his way to the fitting room before the two of them can see him in his underwear. He saw his clothes lying on the head of the couch. Before he can slip his jeans in, his manager appeared on the doorstep.

"I heard you just finished the photoshoot. Congratulations, for the first time you didn't reshoot for like three to five times." His manager laughed.

"Shut up Andrew."

"You can keep that Calvin Klein underwear, the director told me. I think he likes you."

"Just shut up."

"Okay okay. We're going to leave now. You coming?"

"I'll catch up with you guys."

His manager nods then walks out. Shawn sighed in distressed. Sometimes his manager can get on his nerves. He wouldn't risk a night fucking an old man. Rude as it sounds, it's disgusting anyway. He shrugged off his thoughts. Now, he's just standing there. He realized that he's going to fuck Noah Centineo later. The photoshoot ended at exactly 5 PM. He still have a little time to stay in the cabin. He's feeling horny at the moment. He massaged his cock through his boxers and moved his hands up and down the body of his shaft. He fell on the couch then rest his back against the couch. He keep his hand firm against his bulge. Soft moans escaped from his lips. He portrayed Noah's naked body in his mind. Those nipples he always wanted to suck, the body hair trailing from his chest down to his abs, his hanging round balls he wanted to suck and his ravishing pink tight hole that clenches under his touch. He might bust out his nut with those thoughts swirling around his mind. Before he can damped inside his Calvins, he pulled his underwear down in between his legs. His cock sprang out and stood proudly. It's already fully hard and it leaks some precum from the head. He wrapped his fingers around his hard length and stroked it softly. He closed his eyes at the feeling. Damn it's been a week since he jacked his cock off. It feels so foreign for him. His hands felt so warm around his shaft. He depicted the image of Noah's mouth wrapped around his thick cock. He started to move his up and down his length, touching ever inch of his meat. The image of Noah sucking his cock appeared on his mind. His cheeks contracting in every suck he made around his cock. A growl escaped from his mouth. He wanted to fuck Noah's sexy mouth so bad.

"Oh fuck."

The image in his mind continues as it displays Noah choking on his cock. He slowly move his hips forward as his length brushes against his fingers. He rubbed the head of his cock with his thumb as it serves as Noah's throat as he thrusts his cock into his mouth. Shawn felt the coils from his stomach as he fasten the pace on his dick. His fingers gripped firmly around his cock as he starts to massage his round hanging balls. It adds pressure to push him on the edge. His toes folds from the intense sensation. He stroked his cock upwards, aiming at his abs as he felt he's about to release. The sound of his moans increases in every second along with his heavy breathing. He knew he can hold much longer but the though of Noah deepthroating his cock is too much. After a few seconds, his cock spurts thick loads of cum, painting his abs and abdomen in white. He released his cum immensely, it almost covers his fingers around his length. He breathed heavily and quickly. Sweat dropping from his body, soaking him whole. He felt so hot. His throbbing dick soon softens from his grip. He unwrap his fingers and wipe the cum off his deflated cock. He grab his white Tommy Hilfiger underwear and wipe the cum on his hands, on his stomach and up to his abdomen with the crotch part of the underwear. His cock hangs lowly with round balls behind it. He's both a grower and a shower. His dick thickens and extends a half on an inch for like ever year. His brown pubes that smells so manly with the mixture of his signature musk perfume. A lot of guy he had sex always compliments him at how his armpits and his pubes smell so great. He even had one who cummed all over his abs just by sniffing his pits. For Shawn, it's a great torture though. He loves how he can fullfill a man's desire.

After gaining his breath. He slips on his Calvin's black underwear and pulled his jeans up to his waist. He took his shirt and put it on his body. Damn he didn't feel exhausted or tired after his intense orgasm awhile ago. He slipped his feet onto his black dressed classy shoes. He walks out of his dressing room with his white undies scrunched on his hand and proceed to the main door. There's still a lot of people there, organizing photoshoots for other celebrities. He scanned the surroundings to see no van of his team. He grunted in annoyance. They really left him there alone.     

"Shawn!"

Shawn looked at the person who called him. It was Noah. He's dressed in plain black shirt and jeans with some sneakers on.

"Hey."

"I just finished my photoshoot."

"Same here." A smug grew from Shawn's lips. "So..."

"Take me to your hotel." Noah teasingly said as he bit his lip.

Shawn approached him with a lustful expression and intimidating look on his face. His hand slips around and grab a handful of Noah's ass, squeezing it in the process. Noah moaned softly as a response.