A cold night

"Can....can...can i" I said in a nervous voice.

"Can you what boy?speak up"she commanded.

"Can...can...can I bring mina home with me tonight?"I said shutting my eyes tight.

I big wave of silent hit over the line....then I finally hear say something.

"O...ok... take care now have a nice night"I said in disbelief,"phew I almost think that she was going to like...yell.....taehyung bring my daughter back here right this moment",I said sighing in relief.

When I turned to tell mina she can come home with me,I saw her leaning on the wall already fast asleep.

-aww...such a cutie....what am I saying we are friends and only friends taehyung- I thought to myself.

-better take her up now are she will catch a cold-

!time skip brought to you by a love shot from EXO!

I'm finally here at my house,well it's our house,the hyungs and I live here.

I carried mina to my room and placed her on my bed while I get something to eat.....yeah for when she wake and for myself.

Jungkook's POV-

Yay!we're finally home,after manager Li lecture us about getting a girlfriend and giving us a ride back,I felt dizzy,maybe to many sodas......

I went straight upstairs didn't remember that taehyung and my room are beside each other....i accidentally went into his room. went on his bed.

After a few hours passed I started to feel a little cold,then I suddenly felt a warm presence beside me. So I just said "it's not a big deal right now....I'm too tired to know"and just wrap my arms around this slim body beside me.

Mina's POV~~

After a few hours.....i suddenly felt a warm presence beside and a warm touch by my waist. It felt so safe and warm,I just moved closer against this presence.Then I felt something blowing above my head.

What's that?!it's snoring and blowing?I think I should get up now.

I slowly got up, using my arms to reassure me. The place I was, it was drench in darkness.

Wherever I am...I'm kinda getting scared now....I want to go home!!!!!

I was mentally screaming inside my head. I was lost. I don't know where I was. I think I was kidnapped. Wait!, wasn't taehyung there when I ran into the alley. Then wait!,where is taehyung?

I slowly and quietly got out of the unexpectedly soft bed and search through the darkness for the exit.

Yes!!!I found that stupid door!!haha!!

I slowly turn the knob and pull the door slowly towards me. Then a bright hit of light shone on my face.

I squint my eyes tight, because of the bright light. Then a delicious essence directly hit my nostrils,making my stomach jump in excitement.

At least these people can cook something!!!but I still don't know where I a-

"Hey, mina,your up"

Someone cutting off my thoughts by calling my name.

How do they know my name?

Looking around for the source of the calling. I look over the railing staring downwards, I saw a familiar blonde hair, deep voice and rectangular smile person.

Wait,Taehyung!!!

Taehyung's POV-

Where is that sleepy head of a girl?

RM knocking me out of my thoughts by ordering me to get mina and Jungkook out of bed.

When I was about to get up, I saw a long brown hair girl peeping out of a room.

Silly mina.....my mina....wait,what!!she is just a freind..that's all,nothing else,right?ugh!my head hurts now!

"Hey, mina,your up"-

To be continued--