Chapter Eight: Still Here

I woke up with the red sun shining in my eyes. I rolled over not noticing I was on the edge of my massive bed and fell on the floor, I hit my shoulder on the hard floor and had to stifle a giggle as pain shot through my arm.

I floated up back on my bed and sat up, inspecting my room. It seemed to all be in order. Looks like Bill didn’t do something like teleport my whole room into a black hole.

I got off my bed and stretched, but froze as I heard yelling. It sounded like Bill was yelling at one of his Henchmaniacs about something.

"HOW COULD SHE JUST GET AWAY WITH THAT!?!?! I TOLD YOU TO FIND HER!!!” Bill yelled from somewhere nearby.

I made myself presentable and walked out into the hallway, adjusting my bowtie. I walked through the Fearamid to a large dining room where the yelling was coming from.

“I KNOW SHE IS HERE SOMEWHERE!!! FIND H-” Bill’s eyes widened as I walked into the dining room.

“Morning.” I tipped my head to him and sat down at the table.

Hectorgon was the one who Bill was yelling at, but he just sat there and stared at me.

I snapped my fingers and pointed at Hectorgon. “You. Make me something to eat or you will be on the menu for the monsters Bill here created. And make it a meal a human would normally eat in the morning.”

“L-like w-what?” He asked meekly.

“Hmmm, I want sunny-side up eggs, maple sausage, and toast with apple butter.” I told Hectorgon.

“A-and t-to dr-drink?” He stuttered out.

“Apple Juice.” I smiled. It was just like a breakfast before the accident.

Hectorgon quivered with fear but nodded slightly and retreated into the kitchen.

Bill was about to speak but I raised a finger to cut him off. “You may ask questions, but if you yell or you are rude about it, you will regret it.”

Bill Cipher himself looked afraid of me, or at least this new side of me. I feel powerful, this is gonna be fun.

“Why are you here?” Bill asked quickly.

“To fulfill a deal.” I answered.

“What deal?” He looked interested now.

“Well, to sum it up, I am here to babysit you.” I smirked.

Bill looked mad. “So basically, you are supposed to keep me on a leash, and I can’t create chaos like I want. I bet you’re gonna make me end Weirdmageddon.” He looked like a toddler having a tantrum.

“Well, its completely your choice to end Weirdmageddon, I mean, I can if I wanted to, but it’s up to you, and yes, I'm keeping you on a leash.”

Bill cleared his throat. “Um, what are you?”

“I’m a Demon like you.” I answered coolly.

“You're not like anything I have ever sensed, you are far stronger than a normal Dream Demon.” Bill said, calm at last, or at least, a little bit relaxed.

“That’s because I'm not. I thought I was, but I'm really a Soul Demon, I think.” I said honestly.

Bill’s eyes widened. “Soul Demons are as rare as they are powerful. They are the strongest demon race in every dimension. No wonder I sensed incredible power from you. But, how do you not know for sure what you are? After a demon is born or created, our parent or mentor explains it all.”

“I didn’t have either. I was created, but just dumped in gravity falls.”  I said.

“Who created you?” Bill asked, clearly interested.

“Hmmm, do you really want to know?” I asked him, leaning forward.

“Yes.” Bill leaned forward slightly, intrigued.

“The person who created me is…” I paused for dramatic effect.

“Your father, Jack Cipher.”

Bill’s jaw dropped.

“What?"