tag but to make an oc?

taged (?) by : DarkMarkWolfie

mha oc (cause im trash like that) : 

quirk: sound manuplation

by moving the frequencies of the sound adlith can make objects of pure sound. being able to store sound as soon as it's made to use for attackes or to make things. but the things she makes can only last as long as however strong the sound is. she can do that along with changing the sounds to do things like, mimic sounds, copy voices, make only certian people hear her, and more!

it works like eletricity and is an emitter quirk :p

name: adlith dawn major

backstory: (don't judge me im making this up on the spot) 

being raised by her mother alone since the age of 7 one day a yellow haired man comes to their house begging to see her. rearing yelling and using her quirk to listen she accidently echoes his quirk. blasting it unable to controll her quirk properly she sends her mother to the hospital, makeing her deaf. never seeing him again she thinks he is a villian and decides to try her best to become a hero. 

after 7 years of trainning and almost completly able to controll her power she gets into UA highschool. after aizawa's class she meets mic and it changes everything *drama!!*

(highkey wanna write this now...)

 crush: tetsutetsutetsutetsutetsutetsu (wheeze XD)

species: yes?

hero or villain: yanno rn the are trying to figure that out so idk

fear: that the yellow haired man will come back and hurt her. also needles are a no

likes: ice-cream, revenge, turtles, sleep, books, aizawa

dislikes: the cockatoo,  needles, commiment, jumpscares, 

(um they didn't have anymore but i wanna add more so... :p)

appearence: brown and gold messy long hair. freckel hell, and light hazle eyes that look almost gold, with rings around them in a spiral. a small boutton nose and small, light pink lips and a constant soft blush. her light brown body with a slightly chubby build.  freckles on her arms and shoulders, less around her neck as it fades. a medium sized bust and a chubbly belly and thiccccc thighs. 

(i tried to make her sound cute, did it work?)

astectic:  pasteal purple and pink

(i could only find one pic i liked. sorry  wheeze)

rivals: 

"momo, there can only be one cute smart girl here and thats me", she snarled looking at her as jiro portected her girlfriend.

"backugo, you aren't tough shit." "ill show you to the spot in second place personaly if you say that again" "stop yelling we get it your so tough" 

"todoroki, you think you have father probloms? yea so do i, your a cool dude but ill try my best to beat you!" she smiled giving him a thumbs up.

i might add more later but for now enjoy some tags

Momma_Kurogiri

dabi_in_my_pants

vambooboss

http-loudmouth

JaredThatsGay

mmmk bye