chapter 11

Cade P.O.V

      I haven't talked to, seen Hazel in so long and its driving me crazy. I feel bad for not talking to her and doing this to her, but its for the best. Well its best for me, at least. The last week or so I've been in and out the 'gang', and not Hazels. When I saw her as the rivals 'gang leader' and how serious she was, I could see her pain. Its hard having to be this feared, emotionless  leader. 

     since I'm going to school for the first time today, I decided to dress well and fix my hair. I found myself a perfect explanation to tell Hazel, and when I'm all finished I get into my black Mercedes. Driving off at top speed to get to that Hell hole we call Richardson High. I honestly can't believe that Hazel doesn't know what I did in the past. Can she not see all the signs? Its such a shame too, you would think to be more careful about who you trust.

    I finally pull up to my parking spot and she everyone crowding a big car, and there in the middle was my brothers blue convertible. In his arms I see the one person I didn't expect....Hazel.

                                         Cameron is so dead when I get home.  

       Hazel  P.O.V  

          As Cameron's arm was around me and there was a big crowd, I couldn't help but feel as if someone or something was against me. I turn around and see Cade staring daggers at me and if looks could kill, I would be 20 feet under. 

   "Don't look now, but your brother is trying to kill me with his eyes." I whisper into Cameron's ear. He glanced up and rolled his eyes. 

   "I'm going to get killed when I go home." He says more to himself. 

   "If you want, you can stay with me and Harmony, instead of being in that toxic house, with your brother. But don't forget the plan." I tell him and we head off to class. Considering Cameron and I are in all the same accelerated classes, we spent many times going over me and his plan. Its so simple, you don't have to be us to understand, but you do to know!

   The minute the bell for lunch rang, I had major anxiety due to the fact that if this doesn't work, then I'm jacked.  As we walk into the cafeteria, Cam put his arm around me and we made our way to the table. "The hell you want to eat?" Cam asks me with a smirk. 

   "I'm not that hungry, thank you for the ass way to be nice though." He just shrugs and goes to the lunch line. This boy Is such a damn idiot. 

   "Looks like Hazel got a new boy toy." I hear from behind me.  I turn around and see Briana sitting at her table talking to her little group of followers. 

   "Why don't you say that shit to my face bitch?" I say to her getting up. 

   "Where's the fun in that?" She says looking me up and down.  I pop my gum, and smack her dead in the face. 

   "Since you want to say it to your little puppies and not me, I guess you can see how it feels to be confronted." Her face was so shocked, I almost made a sticker. But I still don't want my phone camera to crack, so I chose against it. "Do you puppies want it too?" I ask with my hands up. They all shook their head 'no' and turned to eat their food. 

  With a smile of satisfaction, I walk to my table where the twins, Harmony, and Ciara were sitting at. "When did you guys get here?" I ask, sitting down next to Harmony. 

    "When you slapped the bitch Briana." Ciara says shrugging. I nod my head and wait for Cameron to come, along with Cade.  As Cameron finally sat in the seat next to me, I see Cade walking to our table with the fakest smile I've seen in my whole damn 16 years. 

      "Cade! Meet my boy friend Cameron." I say with a smile, when he finally sits down next to Ciara and Ethan. 

   "How do you know Cameron?" He asks me, staring me dead in the face.

   " We met around 2 weeks ago, when I went to Walmart. He says he's a only child and has a younger brother named Jason." I say with a smile, and I could've sworn I saw Cade's face get a little smile. 

  "Babe, you don't have to say all my damn information." He says as he slightly pushes me. 

   "I know, but you can always trust my friends. Its just weird that I haven't seen Cade for 2 weeks, and he doesn't even greet me nicely. Its a 'who Is he?' not a 'how are you holding up'!" I say to Cameron, still looking at Cade from the corner of my eyes. 

    "I'm sorry I've been having family problems and my brother is in the damn hospital because he wanted to be a dumb ass. And that I had major feelings for you, but your dating this ugly ass person, you hardly know." Cade says yelling. 

   "Its not my fault he looks better than you. And last time I checked, you HATED your brother and I hardly know you. Your just a little person in my big life. So, please don't get mad that someone's giving me the attention you clearly couldn't." I let out a puff and before I knew it, Cade was gone AGAIN and I think I wont see him for MORE than 2 weeks. 

             But that's how it has to be for this plan to work. 

  _______________________________________________________________________

   IT 's  short but, here's another chapter, two days in a row!  Comment what you think this plan is, and don't forget to... 

   like comment and share.  Can yall get me to at least 100 consistent readers?  

   How can I  make this book better?  

                             -chazi