iv

word count - 1.1K

Liked by kathrynross and 899,999 othersvalerietavoularis date night 🐻💕 View all 100,364 commentsviolettavoularis ur ugleevalerietavoularis @violettavoularis bitch we look the same gtfovalandharryfanacc Mum and dad ❤️

valerietavoularis date night 🐻💕
View all 100,364 comments
violettavoularis ur uglee
valerietavoularis @violettavoularis bitch we look the same gtfo
valandharryfanacc Mum and dad ❤️

"stop looking at me like that." i mumbled, blushing.

"why? you're absolutely gorgeous. i like staring at art."

i blushed a deeper shade of red, hiding my face in his chest. he wrapped an arm around me and the waiter came back. harry got the check and gave them his card. "thank you baby." i told him.

"of course, angel." he smiled, kissing my head. "do you think kat is okay with the baby?" he asked me.

"she has zen with her." i checked my watch. "and kyky is probably asleep."

"violet didn't care that you left her with kat?"

"no. kat and i have babysat kyky for a long time together." i sighed, taking another sip of my wine. "what made you want to take me on a date?"

"on this day, 3 years ago.. we had our very first date." he told me. the waiter bought his card back and we began to exit the restaurant.

i shivered slightly and harry wrapped his jacket around me. "thank you." i smiled.

"of course, gorgeous."

"our first date was so embarrassing." i laughed, remembering it. "we were both so awkward even though we had already been dating for two years. gemma had to take us cus neither of us had a driver's license."

he smiled at me. "then your mum called you in the middle of dinner because violet was going into labor." he laughed slightly, reminiscing with me.

"oh god yes. and then gemma drove us to the hospital while i profusely apologized for ruining the date." i laughed again. "that's the night i realized i love you."

"really?" he asked.

i nodded. "yeah." i smiled up at him as we walked towards his car. "they wouldn't let me in the delivery room because i wasn't her mum or the father of her baby. i was freaking out because no one would tell me what happened but by the look on my mum's face i could tell it wasn't good." i sighed softly as we got into his car. "but you sat with me and held me the whole night even tho makai wasn't born untill like 8 in the morning and it was a school night. you refused to leave me."