Camp Half Blood RP

So, I’ve decided to make a Camp Half Blood role-play, because I enjoy role-playing and I love the Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus series, written by Rick Riordan. If you wish to join, please tell your character information down in the comments, preferably in this format:

        Name:

        Gender:

        Age: 

        Appearance:

        Godly Parent:

        Mortal Parent:

        Crush/Partner:

        Weapon of Choice:

        Fighting Style of Choice:

        Short Background:

        Every two or three days I will add a special event, such as a party. Also, here is my character, Winter.

        Name: Winter Daro

        Gender: Female

        Age: 17

        Appearance: Somewhat long, bouncy light brown hair that is usually pulled back into a pony-tail, and light grey eyes. She commonly wears some shade of grey or white t-shirt, some shade of blue or black jeans, and always her leather jacket and light brown, knee high, white lace up hiking boots. She is somewhat tall for her age.

        Godly Parent: Athena

        Mortal Parent: Marcus Daro

        Crush/Partner: None, at the moment

        Weapon of Choice: Dagger

        Fighting Style of Choice: Close-range

        Short Background: Winter grew up thinking, under her father’s intentions, that her mother had died. Her childhood was normal, some... abnormal things here and there, but nothing too much to spark her imagination. She was very into Greek mythology, and loved the ideas and fictional, or so she thought, thoughts of the writers. It all changed for her when she found out her mother was a goddess, let alone her favorite and most inspirational goddess. What did she do when she found out? Not freak out, no, that would be too illogical for her. She wanted to speak to her and ask her about the books and such she’s read. From there she traveled to Camp Half Blood, and currently resides there, in the Athena cabin.

        Feel free to role-play in the comments, involving Winter. I will reply to each comment if it involves her. Also, you can make more then one character, there will be a limit of three. Hope you enjoy this idea, and I know its not original. I just hope to have a good story-line, and to grant people fun!