Chapter 5

I woke up at 10:00 and smelt pancakes and sausage. I put on basketball shorts and a tank top and walked out to the kitchen.

Cameron was standing by the stove cooking. I walked up to him. "You never cooked for us." I said to him. "Yea, well, someone has to feed these guys. You can't depend on them to feed themselves." Cameron said. "We can too feed ourselves, we're just too lazy!" Matt screamed. "Yea, Yea." Cameron said.

I walked in the living room and sat next to Emma on the couch and Taylor was on the other side of me. "You ready for our date?" Taylor asked. "Yea..Are you?" I asked. "I'm always ready." He said. "Good." I said. "Breakfast is ready!" Cameron yelled. "Sit by me." Taylor said. "Ok." I said.

We all walked out in the kitchen and I sat between Cameron and Taylor. We all ate and after we were done, it was 12:30. My date is in 4 and a 1/2 hours! I'm so excited!

I walked to my room and went on my laptop. "Knock, Knock. Can I come in? Its Taylor." He said. "Yea, sure." I said. He came in and sat next to me on my bed. "What's up?" I asked him. "So, we're just going to dinner, then laying underneath the stars. Sound good?" Taylor asked. "Yea, that sounds great." I said and smiled. "Well, that's all I wanted to say, bye. Be ready by 5:00." He said as he walked out of my room. I was really tired, so i decided to take a nap.