1. Kai- Believe He's In Love With A Girl

You sighed out loud when he poked your arm while you two walked down the street.

"Yah babo. You've to poke me back. I just poked you!"

"Who am I? Facebook?" You gave him a look yet he just kept on poking you. "Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, po-"

"Yah! Kim Jongin!" You almost yelled and Kai jerked back.

"Do you want me to throw your ice cream on the street?!"

Kai looked down, pretending to be ashamed as hell. "No, Ma'am."

"Good Kai" You patted his head. You loved every single second you spend with him. Well, you loved him. You two just came back from a visit at an ice cream parlor which both of you loved. Kai paid like a gentleman, he always paid for you because he didn't want you to become poor.

That's what he was always saying but you know he was joking. You loved how comfortable he was around you. Kai always joked around, not caring about what other people were saying.

One time, you fell to the ground because your ankle gave up on you.

Kai picked you up, bridal style, and shouted around like a crazy boy while running. "GO AWAY! THAT GIRL'S ABOUT TO DIE! OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE!" He imitated the sound of an ambulance and ran home to you to provide your ankle.

You chuckled at that thought. What an idiot.

"Yah, why are laughing?!" Kai looked at you but you just smiled mockingly. Because I was thinking of what a sweet and kind boy you are...

Both of you continued your ice cream as suddenly a girl walked around the corner. "Jongin oppa!" And with that words, this girl jumped into Kai's arms.

"Hey Woori! How are you?!" Kai hugged her and you felt like throwing up because of her unnatural cute face. "I'm doing fine after seeing my oppa! And how's it going with you? I hope well!" The girl called Woori squealed. Kai replied her hug and done her long, wavy hair. They parted from the hug and Kai smiled brightly.

Hmpf! Kai never hugged me except for my birthday!

"I'm doing well, too! Hey Woori! This is your unnie! Say hi to (Y/N)!" Kai pointed to you and she bowed shortly. "Hello!" She then turned to Kai again. "But oppa! I just wanted to ask if I could spend a day with you since I'm not here for a long time."

Kai looked at you with an angelic face.

Don't tell me he's going to spend his free day with her...

"(Y/N)...I don't have much time with her...I know she'll be here for a few days and...uhm... maybe-"

"It's okay...it's okay, really. I understand that... I can go home, I still have to do some assignments..." You mumbled with a forced smile and Kai laughed. "We have midbrea-"

"Maybe I want to be prepared?!" You cut him, but smiled again. "Well, I'm on my way...see you!" You turned around and exhaled heavily. Just a few days, he said...Just wait a bit, then I can spend time with him again.

Your walk home ended quickly since you two lived near the ice cream parlor. You slipped out of your sneakers and walked into your room. Filled with bad temper, you fell down onto your bed, putting on some of your best music.

The music was on full volume as you tried to make your mind clear. Loud music always helped you to think about things.

"She's just a friend of Kai..he said I'm her unnie. Kai told me, he doesn't like too young girls..." You mumbled as SHINee's Sherlock began to play. You put on comfortable clothes and made your way under your blanket.